Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best pvp wand what is it

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ok so 3 wands all looking like they are awesome in pvp stats wise but what is the best for pvp
here are the wands

the new astral wand with moon blast wand attack for moon damage

pros takes out shields but only tower and absorbs sometimes and can be a final finisher if the opponent is very low and only uses balance blades due type being moon
cons cant take out any school specific shield and it uses your balance and dragon blades

lifeforce

very handy and ya may have seen it several times

pros takes out life shields and towers and barely anyone shields against life so its better for life

cons uses any life blades or balance blades ya have

sidhe staff

pros gives wicked stat boost and gives a myth wand spell
cons myth isnt exactly much a shield breaker wand due to many people placing several myth shields against a myth or even not on purpose
aka double shields that have a myth shield thrown in

so what wand do you think is the best

pls post fast

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
In my opinion a wizard can never have enough protection against criticals.

The Unkind Axe of Winter gets my vote - 10%+ fpr criticals, but a whopping 70% protection against them. Gives a tower shield and 5 ice wand attacks at 120 damage. +1 to pips

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
Try get this wand from ravens hoard pack. It gives 30 critical rating and 60 block rating which is cool :D :D
I think its called raven claw of unfairness or something like that

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Even when you get a blade and it gives you a critical block over 100 sometimes you don't block. I had a 87% block plus conviction and I still didn't block when some guy did a critical tempest. In a pvp blade I would go for the lifeforce blade or any of the wands that come with the raven's hoard pack.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Temperest wrote:
In my opinion a wizard can never have enough protection against criticals.

The Unkind Axe of Winter gets my vote - 10%+ fpr criticals, but a whopping 70% protection against them. Gives a tower shield and 5 ice wand attacks at 120 damage. +1 to pips
it would be good for ice since they dont even critical a lot.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
lilycat1111 wrote:
Even when you get a blade and it gives you a critical block over 100 sometimes you don't block. I had a 87% block plus conviction and I still didn't block when some guy did a critical tempest. In a pvp blade I would go for the lifeforce blade or any of the wands that come with the raven's hoard pack.

You didnt have 87% block thats only a number once you hover your mouse over it, it should be around lets say 25? plus conviction is also just a number that is around 30%. So 55% block is still pretty vulnerable to criticals.