Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Combos!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
well, first off I'd still say i miss Joe, but on the other hand i want to know what you think are the best combos for pvp or even pve, i only know about two school's good combos, so what are the bests? and what schools would you use it on? i really wanna know so i can bring up a good wizard. I already have my fire, Kevin BlueGrove, and i am bringing up a myth named Michael FrogRider, so i would like to know some good combos. I thought of one and liked to know what you think of it.
First Turn: Two power pipped BackDraft for the +60%, then blade, then shield, and by then you can use a efreet on collosal for like 1125, addint the blade and trap and internal boost, you can hit anywhere from like 2000-3000 even with a shield =D tell me what ya think!

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
kevke67 wrote:
well, first off I'd still say i miss Joe, but on the other hand i want to know what you think are the best combos for pvp or even pve, i only know about two school's good combos, so what are the bests? and what schools would you use it on? i really wanna know so i can bring up a good wizard. I already have my fire, Kevin BlueGrove, and i am bringing up a myth named Michael FrogRider, so i would like to know some good combos. I thought of one and liked to know what you think of it.
First Turn: Two power pipped BackDraft for the +60%, then blade, then shield, and by then you can use a efreet on collosal for like 1125, addint the blade and trap and internal boost, you can hit anywhere from like 2000-3000 even with a shield =D tell me what ya think!

balance and balance

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
gougou101 wrote:
balance and balance

LOL. I knew someone was going to say that.

I prefer the Balance and Storm team up. Balance works well as a "tank" (shielding) and as a healer, all while buffing the Storm wizard. Storm beats enemies into submission.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
This is a crushing combo from first that basically paralyzes and buries your opponent at the same time.

Works beast if you're 10-40 ice and in first position. *make sure oh hold off school one pip attacks to break weakness as wand hits are ice*

Round 1-45% Tc Ice blade
Round 2-45% Raven pack wand 45% blade card
*Tower, weakness, infect (stall) untill you get 8 pips and have a 0 pip stun and TC bubble in hand
Round before combo light up the 40% TC bubble
Monster frostbite the next round
Stun after frostbite to set up unblockable monster snowman the next round.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
I do 2v2 so I get lots of shields, vengeance, and storm lord or fire dragon and pvp with a puppet so the puppet can shield you alot!
Step 1: Shield till 6 pips.
Step 2: Blades.
Step 3: At 6 pips again do vengeance.
Step 4: Storm lord or Fire Dragon.
Best of wishes!

-Savvy DarkHunter Lvl 23 Life Pvp Captain

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
If you would like to go the way of team my friends 3v3 team, myth first(for earth) ice 2nd (tanking) and storm last(killing)

Team Jabberwock is their name and they rarely lose. Team oblivion uses the same type of combo i beleive.