Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
OK, I was doing a 3v3 match in pvp and decided to do a fire dragon. Someone beguiled me and I had no idead what happened as i found out i hit my own team. I laughed so hard i almost fell on the ground from doing it so mcuh. We ended up winning it in the end anyway. But it was so funny. Here talk about times you have been beguiled or been hit by someone who has been beguiled.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
OK, I was doing a 3v3 match in pvp and decided to do a fire dragon. Someone beguiled me and I had no idead what happened as i found out i hit my own team. I laughed so hard i almost fell on the ground from doing it so mcuh. We ended up winning it in the end anyway. But it was so funny. Here talk about times you have been beguiled or been hit by someone who has been beguiled.

well i was beguile and my friends used lord, dragon, and dragon. lord was critical so you know, i died LOL but i could tell my friends what the other team was gonna do so they would shield up, we ended up winning :D

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
this guy was almost finished with my team. It was 4v4 and the only remaining players were a death (my team) and a life (enemy). Right before the life rebirth her team my death beguiled and the rebirth hit us. then we finished the life and it was over. quick and painless. lol. best timing ever!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Haha, once I was pvping with my friend and a death wiz on the other team casted beguile on my friend and lucky for me he needed one more pip and just casted a wand spell :P well I was like "what the heck!" And then my friend told me what they casted on him and the dude who casted it ended up with a mega boosted triton attacking him XD. Never get a storm wiz's buddy or there will be a big fish attack in your future :D bet he wished he had put a beguile on me before I killed him...

Amber Stormsong level 43 diviner