Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Cherub and PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hello, I recently made a thread on wizard101 central and would like try and get the attention of KI on this matter..
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?468905-The-Problems-the-Battle-Cherub-brings-to-Mid-and-Low-Level-PvP
If you would please read the opening post, and some of the replies, the Battle Cherub is something that could hurt Mid and Low level pvp dramatically, and I do hope you can do something about it.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Blade12735 on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Hello, I recently made a thread on wizard101 central and would like try and get the attention of KI on this matter..
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?468905-The-Problems-the-Battle-Cherub-brings-to-Mid-and-Low-Level-PvP
If you would please read the opening post, and some of the replies, the Battle Cherub is something that could hurt Mid and Low level pvp dramatically, and I do hope you can do something about it.
don't care about it (not even useful to heal anymore) since armor pierce exist) I can't even use it because I am ice (always dispel ice with myth/death/life) now do balance dispel!

don't use much ice dispel (if they are seriously about) practice pvp strategy before there tournament!

Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
It is a disastrous move for pvp as I stated in a thread I started on this website in the ravenwood commons, I believe. For me it shows the developers have been absolutely OBLIVIOS to the hundreds of comments here and on central reviewing why guardian spirit is so bad. As a parent it moves me closer to the conclusion that my kids will not partake in pvp since the likelihood of frustrating, marathon matches will be even worse than it already is for lower levels.

Hopefully they adjust this card to be pve only as they have with a couple other pets; does KI really think insane bolt is more of a problem for pvp than guardian spirit?!?!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
MrFlin t on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
It is a disastrous move for pvp as I stated in a thread I started on this website in the ravenwood commons, I believe. For me it shows the developers have been absolutely OBLIVIOS to the hundreds of comments here and on central reviewing why guardian spirit is so bad. As a parent it moves me closer to the conclusion that my kids will not partake in pvp since the likelihood of frustrating, marathon matches will be even worse than it already is for lower levels.

Hopefully they adjust this card to be pve only as they have with a couple other pets; does KI really think insane bolt is more of a problem for pvp than guardian spirit?!?!
If Guardian spirit is allowed for any school to use, then Insane bolt should be also. This Guardian spirit is going to really kill pvp. I hate to fight life wizards for that reason, but now that everyone can have it. I think I will stop doing PVP. Between being dispelled and guardian its a for sure loss.
Please KI, put a stop of this card in PVP or make a tc that can break it, like the Balance SuperNova.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Cat Wildbreeze on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
If Guardian spirit is allowed for any school to use, then Insane bolt should be also. This Guardian spirit is going to really kill pvp. I hate to fight life wizards for that reason, but now that everyone can have it. I think I will stop doing PVP. Between being dispelled and guardian its a for sure loss.
Please KI, put a stop of this card in PVP or make a tc that can break it, like the Balance SuperNova.
same thing just what like what you say (SuperNova Just As Bad As Mana Burn) back in the day (we was allow to colossal them) so annoying in pvp (some people couldn't able to cast there high rank spells!) spamming mana burn/super nova to much "carry max reshuffle" why they change reshuffle

(I don't like having pet with MC aura because balance as super nova (will be annoying pet spam it) while they are spamming super nova! that why battle take so, long (spam thing to much like dispel)

everybody hate storm (too overpower) always rude to tank wizard (always go after ice/life) unless not vs with a storm or death (like death wizard so, much because like there spell of beguile (help defeat others team if others team cast a aoe spell)

nobody have say anything bad about beguile pair others then bad juju, supernova, mana burn, insane bolt, guardian spirit, mass triage or triage and second triage more annoying then guardian spirit because can't use aoe dot beside life can't use jade as much anymore since armor pierce exist (wouldn't be hard to get rid of guardian spirit plus jade unless they are shield spammer or with immunity!

reason why people having max reshuffle because people not having good draw in there deck when do either PVP or PVE! so, people reshuffle there deck to get a better draw (when don't get there important spells)