Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartleby spell is TRUE? Now where do I get it

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I love going to watch 4 vs. 4, Level 60 only, PvP battles. I've seen a lot of cool spells there. From Efreet to StormLord, Bone Dragon to Forest Lord, Ice Giants, Dragons, Tempest, Helephant, Death Minotaurs, and a HECK of a lot of Sprites! I think I now know why having rare pets is so popular... they have Spritely, which I believe casts Sprite. Anyways, earlier I was watching a Level 60 only, 4 on 4, PvP battle at the DragonSpyre Arena. One guy then pulls out a spell, that looks like a tree, I go to the other side and it's BARTLEBY!!! One time my friend said he had seen a Bartleby spell but I did not believe him. It gave them each from 924 to 1017 health, but they probably had a lot of boost from the gear they had. Next turn it was Bartleby again! Later on it was used a third time by the other team! This time the health was in the 700's. It affected all players, it would heal the team and give them each an Absorb or a similar spell. Now that I believe in the Bartleby spell, where do I get one! I've been thinking it's either from a clothing item that ridiculously rare or treasure card only like Gobbler or Krokotillian (I have no idea how to spell that so will someone tell me how!). Where do I get that Bartleby spell?

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Life wizards get it at lvl 48. If your not life then the only way to get it is from an amulet. (Vial of Rebirth)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It is a 7 pip level 48 Life spell called Rebirth. It also casts Spirit Armor on all teammates too.

The Vial of Rebirth and the level 60 Dragon Rider Vigilant Helmet have the item card. There is also a treasure card version.

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
This is called "Rebirth" and it is a spell learned by high level wizards.

A Grandmaster Artisan who is a life wizard can craft these as treasure and they are very rare at the auction house.

Maybe you would like to become a legendary life wizard?