Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Banning treasure cards from pvp.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
860
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
113
I think that there should be a level restriction on Treasure cards, but not ban them all together. Some people have treasure cards so that if they need a certain card, then there they are. I know that I like to keep some Death Minotaurs and Gargantuans in my side deck.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1643
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


For the millionth time, this will never ever in wizard101 history happen. Why? Because why do you think there even ARE treasure cards.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
960
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


Wizardgirl,

Think of it this way, you get to have a second or third school, and use their spells, what different about Treasure cards?
Add to this, I can make stronger hit cards in the game than I can in Treasure cards, with my level 70's.
Now, if you take aways Treasure cards, no one can use Shatter, Storm loses the only way it can take down shields in Storm Elf, Ice lose Ice Elf, Life has no way to remove shields at all except a wand, you cannot stop Balance and it's feint stratergy, Death cannot use Earthquake, etc.
So what you have done, is allow Fire and Myth to win almost all PvP matches. I find this kinda unfair, how about you?

Joe.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
108
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No. TC's are sometimes needed to finish a low level match, don't believe me, try winning a match where both sides have 7 45 point wand spells (325 damage), 3 frost beetles (315 damage if all hit for max), and 3 pixies (1200 points of healing).

See? at the lowest levels, without TC's you can't out pace the healing with the weak damage cards you have.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
793
It takes skill to use Treasure Cards as well as normal ones. Use those Shields :)

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
17
It doesn't take skill to spam 55% towers and then spam your attacks. PvP is rigged. Unless your myth, ice or, fire 1v1 is difficult. Unless you have spell proof and spell defy and spritely its impossible to win. Unless you go first its even more difficult. I understand towers vs balance and gargs for attacks but just spamming spells in pvp?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
princesscallie12 wrote:
It doesn't take skill to spam 55% towers and then spam your attacks. PvP is rigged. Unless your myth, ice or, fire 1v1 is difficult. Unless you have spell proof and spell defy and spritely its impossible to win. Unless you go first its even more difficult. I understand towers vs balance and gargs for attacks but just spamming spells in pvp?


All those towers, all those turns and 1 shatter takes them all out, or 1 fire elf can take out 4 of them.

How is pvp rigged?

Those schools do have an easier time, they have DoT spells. However, that does not make them all powerful.

A pet with spell proof, defy, spritely is a great asset in pvp, there is no doubt, but it is possible to defeat people with these pets and there is no reason you can't get one on your own.

First or second, you must have a strategy ready. Yes, second is always more difficult, but you have as much of a chance at going first as you do second.

Spamming? If shielding is spamming, if attacking is spamming, if healing is spamming, then are you not spamming too? Same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over is spamming. However, if a person does this, wait till they finish, use one shatter if they are casting shields, then what do they have?

It is easy to complain, even harder to think of a strategy or counter. Most people complain or call people spammers or noobs.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
3
I for one would be for against allowing treasure cards into the pvp arena. I personnally am a level 70 Death and do not use treasure cards in my pvp match but then I never use them in the game. It is all about strategy and if the other side wants to use them then you just need to be better prepared then they are. Any way you look at it pvp is ran by a computer and the luck is there or it is not, just keep fighting.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
520
Yet another "I hate treasure cards post". Ugh.

If you dislike something, it should be banned. If you like something it should stay. Is there something you like that you think should be banned?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
41
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
548
why don't we remove all attack cards from pvp? We can all just cast pacify and wand eachother until we get bored and quit.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
441
joujou11cool wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


For the millionth time, this will never ever in wizard101 history happen. Why? Because why do you think there even ARE treasure cards.
i agree with you but, if they do remove treasure cards from pvp i would ask they remove them from the game. it may be extreme but i would rather not have treasures at all if i couldnt use them for pvp. Treasures are a part of the fun in pvp. People who hate them, use them, see how much better you become when you use the right ones.

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
107
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No just simply no. The game is fine how it is. If you lost its your strategy so that's what needs to change, not making the game to suit your individual needs. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and needs to stay the same way.

Blake NightWraith

Explorer
Jan 12, 2009
54
fx41001 wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No just simply no. The game is fine how it is. If you lost its your strategy so that's what needs to change, not making the game to suit your individual needs. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and needs to stay the same way.

Blake NightWraith


LOL blake you copy and paste you response to each message you disagree with lol. how can anyone even think you undstand what they are saying when you do this. you change just the end lol too funny..

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
107
sparklebottom wrote:
fx41001 wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No just simply no. The game is fine how it is. If you lost its your strategy so that's what needs to change, not making the game to suit your individual needs. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and needs to stay the same way.

Blake NightWraith


LOL blake you copy and paste you response to each message you disagree with lol. how can anyone even think you undstand what they are saying when you do this. you change just the end lol too funny..


eh lol.... well on certain types of posts I will usually keep they same post or message. You busted me on that one. I just hate when people dislike something, the first thing they do is complain and want it banned just because of their preference. What malt22 said is exactly how I feel. Treasure cards do not give an unfair advantage to either side. They add variety and mystery to the game and it makes it unpredictable and fun. Its a new strategy and I look to it as a challenge.

How boring would pvp be if you could only set up a deck for just main schools? I would find that quite boring and not to mention matches would take allot longer to finish.

Also, I like using spells from other schools I am not able to learn myself. It makes the game fun for me. Others may choose to play the game differently and not use treasure cards, and that's fine to me. But they should not also be able to complain about other people using them because they do not like using them. Then they come here and want them banned or wish they were never made. That's not right to me, and I do have a problem with that. It needs to stop. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and they do serve a purpose. That is not going to change at all based on one or two people complaining, which is far from a majority. Learn to have fun and enjoy the game because it is fun and better than many other games that are out there!

Ps. How is that spark? lol long different response?

Blake NightWraith

Explorer
Jan 12, 2009
54
fx41001 wrote:
sparklebottom wrote:
fx41001 wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No just simply no. The game is fine how it is. If you lost its your strategy so that's what needs to change, not making the game to suit your individual needs. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and needs to stay the same way.

Blake NightWraith


LOL blake you copy and paste you response to each message you disagree with lol. how can anyone even think you undstand what they are saying when you do this. you change just the end lol too funny..


eh lol.... well on certain types of posts I will usually keep they same post or message. You busted me on that one. I just hate when people dislike something, the first thing they do is complain and want it banned just because of their preference. What malt22 said is exactly how I feel. Treasure cards do not give an unfair advantage to either side. They add variety and mystery to the game and it makes it unpredictable and fun. Its a new strategy and I look to it as a challenge.

How boring would pvp be if you could only set up a deck for just main schools? I would find that quite boring and not to mention matches would take allot longer to finish.

Also, I like using spells from other schools I am not able to learn myself. It makes the game fun for me. Others may choose to play the game differently and not use treasure cards, and that's fine to me. But they should not also be able to complain about other people using them because they do not like using them. Then they come here and want them banned or wish they were never made. That's not right to me, and I do have a problem with that. It needs to stop. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and they do serve a purpose. That is not going to change at all based on one or two people complaining, which is far from a majority. Learn to have fun and enjoy the game because it is fun and better than many other games that are out there!

Ps. How is that spark? lol long different response?

Blake NightWraith


that was a great answer and thanks.

I also do not like the quick answers on both sides.

But i do not like treasure cards from schools or spells you do not train in.

I do not think it is equal for each wizard school, when using them.

with Life and myth more than any other school, has been become a second school becasue of this. why make eaither school your first choice, when you can have earth and shatter from myth. it is common knowledge other schools fire, storm, death and balance can use shatter in pvp more effective in pvp than anyother schools, even more than myth the school where the spells come from. name a diffrent school where this happens there are none.

Life spells and tc give all the other schools the same healing as life, that is crazy to me.

storm really is not a second school as you do not get all their boost from gear damage accuracy etc...

balance same as storm.

death same.

ice same, with high defense one would pick life as a second school making ice so hard to kill.

balance would pick myth, simle already has healing and a very good one. with traps and multi traps and blades one shatters boom dead. vaporise is super easy to get around also. myth shields removes vaporise with a 0 pip loss and so does myth wand. this keep the other wizard and -2 pip per round while the balance wizard can pip up for judgement. the other wizard will run out of vaporize also he can carry max of 7 in deck then tc. if the blance wizard cast shatter while begin vaporized his card goes right back in deck for use because it fizzled.
the other wizard casting vaporize the card is used and will not be back untill reshuffle.

there are so many spells like this where the main schools advantage due to TC cards is lost.

their needs to be a new order to TC.

1 simple way would be if you did not train it you can not understand the spell to cast. I think this makes you pick a wizard based on the spells you want to use and will give you use of them vs TC cards where it does not matter.

the art of making a deck is gone and now it is how much gold you will use to get the TC to win.

it is less about skill in PVP now and more about TC.

when the game was caped at lvl 50 the pvp system was at it's best.

people really on TC cards and not picking best spells to learn and critials to win.

this is just my view and I like sharring them, when people like you share a view that is diffrent. without diffrent views how are we to understand each other?

I hope to meet you in game sometime and good luck.

:D
:-)

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
107
sparklebottom wrote:
fx41001 wrote:
sparklebottom wrote:
fx41001 wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


No just simply no. The game is fine how it is. If you lost its your strategy so that's what needs to change, not making the game to suit your individual needs. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and needs to stay the same way.

Blake NightWraith


LOL blake you copy and paste you response to each message you disagree with lol. how can anyone even think you undstand what they are saying when you do this. you change just the end lol too funny..


eh lol.... well on certain types of posts I will usually keep they same post or message. You busted me on that one. I just hate when people dislike something, the first thing they do is complain and want it banned just because of their preference. What malt22 said is exactly how I feel. Treasure cards do not give an unfair advantage to either side. They add variety and mystery to the game and it makes it unpredictable and fun. Its a new strategy and I look to it as a challenge.

How boring would pvp be if you could only set up a deck for just main schools? I would find that quite boring and not to mention matches would take allot longer to finish.

Also, I like using spells from other schools I am not able to learn myself. It makes the game fun for me. Others may choose to play the game differently and not use treasure cards, and that's fine to me. But they should not also be able to complain about other people using them because they do not like using them. Then they come here and want them banned or wish they were never made. That's not right to me, and I do have a problem with that. It needs to stop. Treasure cards have been around since the game was made, and they do serve a purpose. That is not going to change at all based on one or two people complaining, which is far from a majority. Learn to have fun and enjoy the game because it is fun and better than many other games that are out there!

Ps. How is that spark? lol long different response?

Blake NightWraith


that was a great answer and thanks.

I also do not like the quick answers on both sides.

But i do not like treasure cards from schools or spells you do not train in.

I do not think it is equal for each wizard school, when using them.

with Life and myth more than any other school, has been become a second school becasue of this. why make eaither school your first choice, when you can have earth and shatter from myth. it is common knowledge other schools fire, storm, death and balance can use shatter in pvp more effective in pvp than anyother schools, even more than myth the school where the spells come from. name a diffrent school where this happens there are none.

Life spells and tc give all the other schools the same healing as life, that is crazy to me.

storm really is not a second school as you do not get all their boost from gear damage accuracy etc...

balance same as storm.

death same.

ice same, with high defense one would pick life as a second school making ice so hard to kill.

balance would pick myth, simle already has healing and a very good one. with traps and multi traps and blades one shatters boom dead. vaporise is super easy to get around also. myth shields removes vaporise with a 0 pip loss and so does myth wand. this keep the other wizard and -2 pip per round while the balance wizard can pip up for judgement. the other wizard will run out of vaporize also he can carry max of 7 in deck then tc. if the blance wizard cast shatter while begin vaporized his card goes right back in deck for use because it fizzled.
the other wizard casting vaporize the card is used and will not be back untill reshuffle.

there are so many spells like this where the main schools advantage due to TC cards is lost.

their needs to be a new order to TC.

1 simple way would be if you did not train it you can not understand the spell to cast. I think this makes you pick a wizard based on the spells you want to use and will give you use of them vs TC cards where it does not matter.

the art of making a deck is gone and now it is how much gold you will use to get the TC to win.

it is less about skill in PVP now and more about TC.

when the game was caped at lvl 50 the pvp system was at it's best.

people really on TC cards and not picking best spells to learn and critials to win.

this is just my view and I like sharring them, when people like you share a view that is diffrent. without diffrent views how are we to understand each other?

I hope to meet you in game sometime and good luck.

:D
:-)


Here is my response spark.... :D

Treasure cards are in many ways secondary schools, or that is how I like to think of them. No school is complete by itself. They use training points to have a secondary school to fill those gaps and its weaknesses. The same goes for treasure cards. They fill the gaps and weaknesses that your main school has by itself. They make you stronger if you use them correctly.

And you are right that some treasure cards work to your advantage over other treasure cards. An ice would not want to cast a 8 pip fire attack because they would get no boost from their clothes ( depending what they are wearing) when they can use ice school treasure cards to befit them more. And use better attack for the same amount of pips. Schools are equal in the fact that everyone of them may use treasure cards, but they may not necessarily get the same results out of them. (That goes back to secondary schools also. There are better combos with the different schools just like this. I will use your example. Why would you be any other schools and want to have storm? You do not get the boost from the gear. The same this is with treasure cards. Different schools are able to use certain ones better than others)

When you talk about shatter, you say it is a negative spell for myth, but that is not the case. I have a myth and can say that it makes myth a stronger school. It appears to benefit every school and that is what I think you do not like about the spell. Myth appears to be harmed by it because other schools can use it and get the same results by it as a myth could. So its sorta like a 0 gain for myth because they are so dominant already and + going for every other school that is trying to compete and catch up.

I find it interesting that you are not really complaining about cleanse charm, weakness, or tower shield. They both have the same effects that I was mentioning above. They benefit every school, and sometimes help other schools more like in the case of tower shield. If you were fire and going against a balance, what would happen then? Fire does not have a natural absorb? and fire does not have a shield for balance without tower shield? So therefore, with that said balance should be able to beat fire most if not all of the time.

That means with the use of tower shield it helps every other school but ice. How is that any different than shatter? Its really not. And, everyone that I know spams towershield, so tell me how that would benefit an ice? People do not complain about that as well. I could make arguments for weakness and cleanse charm the same way. It comes back to a 0 ( meaning a no gain) for ice and a + for every other schools just like shatter.

This is why I say that treasure cards are like secondary schools, It allows people to fill in holes in their decks and makes them stronger. Which is kinda what they were designed to do. I do agree that some schools are losing purpose though. And if you have read a couple of my older post I said that about life. The thing about life is, they are now needed and able to compete because of receiving attack cards with the last to expansions. That benefits them allot and allows them to attack and be a threat, while also being able to keep their team safe and alive. Myth I can see where you say they do need upgrading and where they are being taken advantage of.

My comment back to that is isn't that what the mastery amulets were designed to do? (Btw my true feelings are I hate the mastery amulets and do not like them) They Take advantage of another schools and use it to your advantage? I mean that is what almost every other schools does with the life and myth master amulets. I can not blame them for that because isn't that being smart? Wouldn't you do it if you were them - - i cant because of money issues and I just have the subscription. But I know I would if I were the other schools and could.

Lastly as to the comment about vaporize lol go back to your original article you wrote about shatter and read my post. I gave you my detailed way about how I go about shatter and dealing with it. Yes vaporize is temporary until the opponent draws the card again or reshuffles, but go on the offensive. Why would you let him do that? Take advantage of your strategies and their misfortune because how you play.

Anyways I do not mean to attack you or was not trying to, I just wanted you to think about that.



Blake NightWraith

Explorer
Jan 12, 2009
54


balance would pick myth, simle already has healing and a very good one. with traps and multi traps and blades one shatters boom dead. vaporise is super easy to get around also. myth shields removes vaporise with a 0 pip loss and so does myth wand. this keep the other wizard and -2 pip per round while the balance wizard can pip up for judgement. the other wizard will run out of vaporize also he can carry max of 7 in deck then tc. if the blance wizard cast shatter while begin vaporized his card goes right back in deck for use because it fizzled.
the other wizard casting vaporize the card is used and will not be back untill reshuffle.

there are so many spells like this where the main schools advantage due to TC cards is lost.

their needs to be a new order to TC.

1 simple way would be if you did not train it you can not understand the spell to cast. I think this makes you pick a wizard based on the spells you want to use and will give you use of them vs TC cards where it does not matter.

the art of making a deck is gone and now it is how much gold you will use to get the TC to win.

it is less about skill in PVP now and more about TC.

when the game was caped at lvl 50 the pvp system was at it's best.

people really on TC cards and not picking best spells to learn and critials to win.

this is just my view and I like sharring them, when people like you share a view that is diffrent. without diffrent views how are we to understand each other?

I hope to meet you in game sometime and good luck.

:D
:-)


Here is my response spark.... :D

Treasure cards are in many ways secondary schools, or that is how I like to think of them. No school is complete by itself. They use training points to have a secondary school to fill those gaps and its weaknesses. The same goes for treasure cards. They fill the gaps and weaknesses that your main school has by itself. They make you stronger if you use them correctly.

And you are right that some treasure cards work to your advantage over other treasure cards. An ice would not want to cast a 8 pip fire attack because they would get no boost from their clothes ( depending what they are wearing) when they can use ice school treasure cards to befit them more. And use better attack for the same amount of pips. Schools are equal in the fact that everyone of them may use treasure cards, but they may not necessarily get the same results out of them. (That goes back to secondary schools also. There are better combos with the different schools just like this. I will use your example. Why would you be any other schools and want to have storm? You do not get the boost from the gear. The same this is with treasure cards. Different schools are able to use certain ones better than others)

When you talk about shatter, you say it is a negative spell for myth, but that is not the case. I have a myth and can say that it makes myth a stronger school. It appears to benefit every school and that is what I think you do not like about the spell. Myth appears to be harmed by it because other schools can use it and get the same results by it as a myth could. So its sorta like a 0 gain for myth because they are so dominant already and + going for every other school that is trying to compete and catch up.

other schools catch up? what is the point of the schools if they all have the same spells? nothing. myth special skills were removing shields that has been removed from them with TC the spell is more powerfully with other wizards. each school has it advantages. fire, ice, death and balance can already remove shields, they just want what myth has so they can be turned into a one hit kill. Myth does not have this, they can remove shields but their hits do not kill in one hit. Myth has no healing life balance beath and life do. the only schools that do not have it are ice with large life points and myth second lowest. so how giving myth special power to everyone is fair? it is not.

I find it interesting that you are not really complaining about cleanse charm, weakness, or tower shield. They both have the same effects that I was mentioning above. They benefit every school, and sometimes help other schools more like in the case of tower shield. If you were fire and going against a balance, what would happen then? Fire does not have a natural absorb? and fire does not have a shield for balance without tower shield? So therefore, with that said balance should be able to beat fire most if not all of the time.

I do not mind trained spells, I think if you learn it you can use it. a wizard needs to spend time understanding the spell. I think if the spell is not trainable you can not use it simple. it would make people speand more time picking their main school and scond school and not counting on TC.

That means with the use of tower shield it helps every other school but ice. How is that any different than shatter? Its really not. And, everyone that I know spams towershield, so tell me how that would benefit an ice? People do not complain about that as well. I could make arguments for weakness and cleanse charm the same way. It comes back to a 0 ( meaning a no gain) for ice and a + for every other schools just like shatter.

there is a diffrence as other schools have more ways of blading and traping, bigger boost higher damage spells and healing. shatter makes other schools more powerfully than myth, tower does not make other schools more powerfull it will allow you to carry less than ice in deck. simple wand attacks remove it or even fire elf. they are not even close to the same lvl.

This is why I say that treasure cards are like secondary schools, It allows people to fill in holes in their decks and makes them stronger. Which is kinda what they were designed to do. I do agree that some schools are losing purpose though. And if you have read a couple of my older post I said that about life. The thing about life is, they are now needed and able to compete because of receiving attack cards with the last to expansions. That benefits them allot and allows them to attack and be a threat, while also being able to keep their team safe and alive. Myth I can see where you say they do need upgrading and where they are being taken advantage of.

what it does is take what makes some schools more powerfully and give them to schools that already have more damage, healing spells than myth. myth losses bad here.

it would not be so bad if shatter could be really stoped, but I can use it on my fire and balance and it can not be stopped. it is too easy to get around.
vaporise does not really work with a smart wizard using shatter. myth wand or myth shield both 0 pip spells that remove the 2 pip myth vaporize. the wizards using vaporise is just buying time to his death. he losses pips and cards while the other wizard gains pips. celanse ward does not get rid of a feint when a balance 3 trap is casted next. it is easy to kill with shatter if your other schools besides myth.

My comment back to that is isn't that what the mastery amulets were designed to do? (Btw my true feelings are I hate the mastery amulets and do not like them) They Take advantage of another schools and use it to your advantage? I mean that is what almost every other schools does with the life and myth master amulets. I can not blame them for that because isn't that being smart? Wouldn't you do it if you were them - - i cant because of money issues and I just have the subscription. But I know I would if I were the other schools and could.

I could not agree more, the amulets have turned Myth and life into second schools. best combs in game now. it is smart but the effect is negtive to schools like myth and life.

Lastly as to the comment about vaporize lol go back to your original article you wrote about shatter and read my post. I gave you my detailed way about how I go about shatter and dealing with it. Yes vaporize is temporary until the opponent draws the card again or reshuffles, but go on the offensive. Why would you let him do that? Take advantage of your strategies and their misfortune because how you play.

it is not easy to go on the offensive, when you lost pips casting vaporize and the other wizard smart not casting shatter each time only a fool would do that, uses myth wand or myth shield to remove vaporize. you lost pips while thay gained. that is my problem with the spell. a smart wizard can use it way to easy and it can not be stopped then. you can stop it with wizards that do not think about it.

Anyways I do not mean to attack you or was not trying to, I just wanted you to think about that.

thanks, if I was thinking from any other school I would defend shatter as it is a weapon that makes it easy to kill. but I'm thinking about myth.

as for TC I think if trained the spell you could use it. if you did not you should have less chance in using it like half or less because oyu do not understand the spells.

thanks for the nice response.



Blake NightWraith

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
96
Ok, Wizardgirl was saying she wanted them banned from php not the game all together read it all for once people

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
146
Its never gonna happen, so either develop a new strategy or quit PvP.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
122
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


I think so to just yesterday i saw a level 1 use efreet on me. XD

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
202
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have gone on my fire wizard today and done some pvp. Lots of people like low level use treasure cards to win. I think its very unfair. I think treasure cards should be banned from all pvp. What do you think?


I agree with you BUT,1st you got to stop high level PvPers from coming in with a low level PvPers(on same team) to fight against other low level pvperds, tillthen keep the TC in.

Now level restriction on TCs a good ideal BUT again you got to stop high level fromteaming up witha low level to fight a low level team for easy ticket/points,

A level 70 pvt has a better chance tobeat a level 70 warlord then a level20 warlord has at beating a level 70 pvt,(yea i know "ive seen a lev 20 beat a lev 70" not my point)
restict levels on TCs yes 1st fix the vast level differance a lev 20 should not be fighting a lev 70 no matter what "rank" they are.

Now many will not agree with me but most likely you already got your PvP equipment and just dont want no body else to get theirs an compete against you. no iam not going too challange you to a PvP match. so stick to topic.

M.RedBlood Death

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
1205
I think treasure cards should be useable but should only be useable by their own schools. That is to say that only life should be able to use pixie on others, unicorn, and rebirth treasure cards. Only storm should be able to use cleanse and storm lords, and so on. School mastery amulets should enable players to cast non school spells cheaper, and not allow them to use special cards of other schools as if they were of those schools themselves.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
306
get yourself some treasure cards. treasure cards are a big part of deck construction. So No they should not be banned.