Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance is unfair.

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
20
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
66
Um.. well not to sound mean but there have been tons and tons of these kinds of threads about Balance being unfair and stuff, and it's a little repetitive...

But it isn't unfair. That's usually their main strategy. Every school has one. If you want one against Balance, one wizard said something about slowly taking their health away so they have to use pips to heal instead of saving it for Judgement.

It isn't really unfair, just unfortunate for you.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
880
You DO NOT speak the truth. You are simply offering an opinion is all, and it is really not a very good opinion. Had you taken the time to read the forums before you posted this,you would have seen all the numerous threads on this issue. Think what you want, but your opinion will never be fact.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
992
they DO need to give other players a more fair chance against like make judgement which is currently 100 per pip into 50 per pip it would be more fair or if some cheeky balance fans disagree how about they make it to where balance can fight only other balances

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
90
sammypaul9 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer
balance is NOT unfair every school has its weaknesses and advanages every school is equal See ya in the Sprial Destiny Lifeblossom (master therigst)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
129
You're a necromancer and you got killed by judgment. This means that you're bad, after all the main damaging force behind judgment is feint, and if a necro allows an x-pip spell on him with feint on, he's just very bad.

But keep whining. I enjoy it.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
here we go again, just what we need, another post about balance being unfair. ONE WORD CAN SOLVE IT


STRATEGY


Balance is not weak nor powerful. And judgement is probably one of balance's only good spells. I use judgement in pvp, but not all the time and people see my rank as a sergeant ( I know, not that good) they laugh and say I been using judgement. NOT ALL THE TIME, only when I use as a kill hit when they are about 300 health or to hit shields and absorbs or to bring their health down. other than that, i use spectral blast often. GEEZ, THERE IS ABOUT 500 POST ALREADY ABOUT BALANCE, GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
bravevline wrote:
they DO need to give other players a more fair chance against like make judgement which is currently 100 per pip into 50 per pip it would be more fair or if some cheeky balance fans disagree how about they make it to where balance can fight only other balances

50 is not really that fair. Then, It will be weaker then temp and temp hits all.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
84
sammypaul9 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer



if you say that you have to throw out heckhound too and hey balance doesnt really get much blades

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
36
Shannoony wrote:
Um.. well not to sound mean but there have been tons and tons of these kinds of threads about Balance being unfair and stuff, and it's a little repetitive...

But it isn't unfair. That's usually their main strategy. Every school has one. If you want one against Balance, one wizard said something about slowly taking their health away so they have to use pips to heal instead of saving it for Judgement.

It isn't really unfair, just unfortunate for you.














i agree :-)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
bravevline wrote:
they DO need to give other players a more fair chance against like make judgement which is currently 100 per pip into 50 per pip it would be more fair or if some cheeky balance fans disagree how about they make it to where balance can fight only other balances


what are you saying, and do you realize the meaning?

judgement into 50/pip: no no no no no no no no no no no. less than storm's attack all tempest, and nowhere near average. average damage for schools is around 100 damage/pip. take all the other school's straight attacks (no drain, dot, or attack all), and average the dmg/pip out. judgement literally deals average damage!

balance vs. balance only: absolutely not. you see, to force balance to fight balance means nightmare time for sorcerers. hate to say this, but my plague oni battle confirms it: balance wizards are really bad at all-balance battles (and need good strategies to win all others too). try this: go to all the bosses of your schools you have access to, and fight them all. with no breaks. hard, huh? unless you have what every balance wizard needs to win: a very good strategy.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
43
this is getting stupid. all those people are complaining about judgement but i haven't complained about, say, triton or ice armor

Defender
May 30, 2009
108
I'm a grand balance who uses judgment in nearly every single pvp that I fight in.

AND

All I have to say is this:
You have about 8-10 rounds to either kill me or shield yourself before I use judgment. If you can't manage to do that, then you probably shouldn't be pvp'ing in the first place.

-Jessica DreamCatcher :D

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
19
I have to say myself and i kill Almost all schools but when i hit Balance school its over.Because how a lvl 18-22 get judgement ON ME!!! a lvl 39 magus fire.i have the best equipment fire school offers to be killed by 1 spell. i think they should let players Who are not subscibed take trainin points back to make a stronger deck to kill balance OR i got a better idea...LET ALL SCHOOLS GET JUDGEMENT.Thats all i have to say.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
14
i gotta admit balance is kinda hard to beat bc of judgement and but come on balance always have strategies no matter how many times u complain and if u no there going to summon judgement...u might as well take the hit (unless ur life=absorb ice=ice absorb + towershield) i got hit like 3 times with judgment and survived the first too( cause i'm life) but storm and fire has the same type of spells such as heck hound and tempest and believe me storm can kill ya with tempest they have so many shields to buff it.... so stop somplaining bc judgement is like 2nd rank next to tempest

Defender
May 30, 2009
108
bravevline wrote:
they DO need to give other players a more fair chance against like make judgement which is currently 100 per pip into 50 per pip it would be more fair or if some cheeky balance fans disagree how about they make it to where balance can fight only other balances


I for real LOL'd at that statement. I've been beaten 4 times in 1v1 out of around 22 battles. The individuals who beat me had taken the time and effort to strategically arrange their decks. The others, not so much.

Everyone CAN shield against judgment with treasure card tower shields and the tower shield that you can get from the ice school teacher. Instead of talking about tweaking judgement to hit less per pip or whatever, maybe you can spend your time rearranging your decks.

-Jessica DreamCatcher (Lvl 50 Grand Balance)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
19
Tempest is one of the easyest spells to witstand Probaly because am Fire and Storm School!!!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
1205
Whenever I play with balance players in the actual game I'll look up their PvP record if they have one. In general observation balance players tend to have a 2:1 win to loss record. In contrast, most storm players I tend to run across have around a 1:1 record.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
5
dude grow up, then if balence is unfair so is storm with tempest, get over it and use tower shields

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
129
That's because it takes absolutely nothing to climb through the ranks as balance. I think I started off PvP with a record of 47 and 6 with my balance grand. Once you fight other warlords, it starts to even out.

Now if you're finding someone with a few hundred games that has a 2 to 1 win ratio, that person is awesome.

It also shows that many storm players are borderline retarded. Bolt spammers are not known for keen PvP strategy. As a warlord, I never see bolt spam. Those are the people stuck down at corporal, or who never PvP past lvl 5.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
sammypaul9 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer


Look judgement is WEAKER than heck hound. Even though judge does all the damage quickly and heck hound doesn't heck hounds still stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit whining its all strategy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
129
Actually I won't say that. Heck hound's damage is not boosted by gear whereas all other x/pip spells are, that I know of. If a fire wizard wearing gear that allows for 30% more fire damage casts a one pip heckhound at someone with no fire resist, barring blades traps, shields, etc. the hound will do 40 a tick. I've always despised this, and I think viable HH combo strats have been nerfed because of this.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
9
It is not unfair because i have a myth warlord and i figh balances all the time and maybe you have to take back yourtraining points.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
31
sammypaul9 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer


well look at the other spells they have blades and traps and few attacks so make the attacks count balance is fair as it can be look at the name BALANCE (sorry if i spelled wrong XD). and why wont you complainers just kill them before they have enough pips to kill you! and about the tempest matter storm has many attack spells so out of all the choices use kracken or triton even storm lord and tempest is better then that dust storm lol so it is even more fair

1