Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Game Updates

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance is FAR from cheating

Apr 18, 2010
rozovoeushko wrote:
rocketmann wrote:
Hello all that hate balance. we have a pretty weak school, the only thing that makes it power full is feints and goo clothes. now if you want to win, i know my weakness. if some one hits me with a power full spell i wast my pips healing. and when you put on tower shields we can only get so much out of you guys. no our shields are only 50- so we have weak shields as well. now a note to all my fellow balance, we are NOT cheating. we are doing what every one else does. trying to win. so every one that has a problem learn how to pvp and get over the cheating bit got it? thanks all Sand sword :D

WEAK!!!!! it isnt weak. all balance people kill people with judgement in one or two hits! do you call that weak! for the rest of the schools they have to wait like a million turns to get their spells ready! plus balance shields them like crazy so it is like IMPOSSIBLE to kill balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say that balance is the third strongest school :?

i no, really people that think balance is weak got it way wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!