Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor And Starting PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I'm a level 80 storm wizard in Avalon and I want to get into PvP. My problem is I have really low resist and I have no idea what armor I need to bring it up! I currently have Skyscream Hood, Robes, and Boots. I have the Vassal's Longsword as a wand and Dryad's Burning Nettle for the athame. My amulet is the Barbarian Philosopher's Mark. My ring is the Crystal Cave Rose. Someone please help! I really need to pull up my resist and I have no idea how too.

Thank you,
Emma MythHunter
Level 80

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Emma MythHunter on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm a level 80 storm wizard in Avalon and I want to get into PvP. My problem is I have really low resist and I have no idea what armor I need to bring it up! I currently have Skyscream Hood, Robes, and Boots. I have the Vassal's Longsword as a wand and Dryad's Burning Nettle for the athame. My amulet is the Barbarian Philosopher's Mark. My ring is the Crystal Cave Rose. Someone please help! I really need to pull up my resist and I have no idea how too.

Thank you,
Emma MythHunter
Level 80
1 word: crafting

since your lvl 80, most of this gear should be suited for you, also crafting is an amazing skill to have for later on

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
80 is a really bad level to start PvP. Right after is a huuuuge power spike, with Hades gear, Shadow magic, Darkmoor gear, and Shadow-Enhanced Spells. It's probably unwise to PvP beyond level 60 unless you're at/near max.

Survivor
May 13, 2012