Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena Tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Hey everyone!

So for the longest time I have hated pvp! All I wanted and still want is the robe of invincibility (for the looks). Well now I have come up with a greater strategy because I am a Promethean Sorcerer I have become a veteran with a score of 605, hopefully on my way to warlord. My score is 46 wins and 39 loses. My question is will I have enough arena tickets when I reach warlord? Currently I have 336 arena ticket. Now I have read other articles and they said that you get 14 tickets for each win and 4 tickets for each lose. Now if this were true shouldn't I have 800 arena tickets? so why do I have so few? I would love it if I could get an answer from one of the game developers but all answers will be very appreciated. I am concerned because once I get warlord I am done, but if I can't get the robe due to not enough tickets, I won't be done. Lol pvp is not my thing and I respect all those who have a love for it. But how come I only have a little over 300 tickets when the robe costs 1000? Please help.

Promethean

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Hi.I'm a PvP Sergeant and i have 699 arena tickets.(Because i won a tournament).Anyway,I have the same problem too.Whenever i win a duel, I usually get 17 or 14 arena tickets.When i lose, i usually get 4 or 5 arena tickets.I have won only 200 arena tickets ( not counting the tournament reward) with 23 wins.Altogether,I have 235 arena tickets,Not counting the tournament tickets.I'm having the same problem.This problably is not a helpful reply,but This is the end! Bye!

Logan Winter Lvl 23

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
MasterSorcerer653 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone!

So for the longest time I have hated pvp! All I wanted and still want is the robe of invincibility (for the looks). Well now I have come up with a greater strategy because I am a Promethean Sorcerer I have become a veteran with a score of 605, hopefully on my way to warlord. My score is 46 wins and 39 loses. My question is will I have enough arena tickets when I reach warlord? Currently I have 336 arena ticket. Now I have read other articles and they said that you get 14 tickets for each win and 4 tickets for each lose. Now if this were true shouldn't I have 800 arena tickets? so why do I have so few? I would love it if I could get an answer from one of the game developers but all answers will be very appreciated. I am concerned because once I get warlord I am done, but if I can't get the robe due to not enough tickets, I won't be done. Lol pvp is not my thing and I respect all those who have a love for it. But how come I only have a little over 300 tickets when the robe costs 1000? Please help.

Promethean
Tickets gained from matches are determined by rank. It increases until 28 per win at warlord.