Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another 1v1 PvP Scenario

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
hmm now THATS a tough one, i cant decide, but i probably would be rooting for death and their sapping

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Player 1 goes first and is Myth

Player 2 is Death

Both are legendary

You have to stop and think on this one, it would be quite the match depending on the strategies used. Would Myth just go for Medusa, or would they Earthquake first. Would they pound the -30, and Shield as fast as they could.
Would Death just use Feint, etc, so they limited what Earthquake could knock off. A Feint, a Shield and a Stun Block, then another Feint and attack with Skeleton Dragon, doing over 2819 damage before internal boost. Knowing that Medusa is on the way, and to stop the stun for two rounds.
I can see a lot of ways for Death to Win, but fewer for Myth to win (sorry Myth Wizards). Two Feints, internal boost, and you got a hit for over 4000.
Either way, I usually see short PvP's when Death is in the ring with it's dragon. Seven or Eight rounds, and often it's all over.

I guess I need to see if there are any of these exact PvP Warlords on 101 tonight and watch them.

Joseph LionHunter.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Player 1 goes first and is Myth

Player 2 is Death

Both are legendary

Tough one but here's my prediction : Myth blades first turn so does death. Myth again blades with spirit blade same with death. Myth uses earthquake than death uses wraith. Myth starts to blade up again and death starts using weak poisons and wraiths. Myth will eventually end up with medusa with probably just one myth blade then he saves his pips up for earthquake and death stunned for 2 rounds and blam dead :I. Myth wins trust me I should know I am Death :P.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
It's not a Myth that death could control this fight.

I see myth blading due to the offensive position of being on point with a little defensive poke maybe weakness by saving pips for combo and tower/combo shield. Good start to the untrained eye, but a myth amulet gone unnoticed could create a turn of control. Death blading and throwing out a low pip earth could throw the myth off, one advantage by death would be the school blades retained after earthing. Now myth could earth the next round to de-buff so would not turn the table. Myth dispels would be a definite asset for death considering the more than likely off school wands and lack of low level myth cards at legendary play. Hmm there is always the Talos factor too as death would have to scramble for the right attack card. Hard to say with the critical factor as duels have been injected with luck and more than likely both would have waterworks gear. Interesting scenario though