Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all that matters is who goes first

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so most of us now that going first is all that matter in pvp pretty much so last night when i went to bed i was thinking about it and it came to me in a dream how about no one goes first just in pvp though how about this both people or teams do there moves then the feel the affect after both of them do there thing so like say since i fire the person i am fighting is storm OK so i do a heck hound he does a storm lord well then i would not be stunned till next round so my move would still go on but i would no be stunned till next turn that way no one can say you only one cause they went first it not a very good idea but hey i don't see any body coming up with there own just a though so don't be a hater

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
ok so most of us now that going first is all that matter in pvp pretty much so last night when i went to bed i was thinking about it and it came to me in a dream how about no one goes first just in pvp though how about this both people or teams do there moves then the feel the affect after both of them do there thing so like say since i fire the person i am fighting is storm OK so i do a heck hound he does a storm lord well then i would not be stunned till next round so my move would still go on but i would no be stunned till next turn that way no one can say you only one cause they went first it not a very good idea but hey i don't see any body coming up with there own just a though so don't be a hater

Doesn't matter to me I've won legendarys from second numerous times(even those of the same school as me twice in a row). I may be a grand fire, but Strategy is the key. One fire legend even thought I was hacking the game by using a Volcanic Shield before he attacked, and when I healed with statyr LoL.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:

Man, that looks like a jumble of words to me. :?

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
dude i have the same type of thing going on though you dont get it i have stratagy but when ever i am rdy to attack te shield or dispell of weaken me then they just destroy me but i have a new battle plan that seems to be working so far so we will have to see

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Sometimes I think about this, going first helps me win more matches. I die more times going second. If you heal before you get stunned, (only hope your healing spell doesn't fizzle!) you will have better luck, maybe. I always hated going second (and I'll always will).

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Aside from my first post, yeah now i get it.
I really hate when my team doesn't go first (in PVP or not) especially if it's like-

Me- (Planning to cast Centaur w/ lifeblade, lifetrap, and dragonblade)
You say- "YOUR GONNA GET OWNED!" to other guy.

Other guy- "Well oh yeah!?" *Casts Life Shield*

Me- "Dang"

Other guy- :-P

Me-

PS. If you said this in the first post, well sorry, i didn't really remember what I read on your post.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I quit playing pvp after realizing the clear advantage of who is going first. It is true that you can still win when you are going second, but this is a much less chance and happens only if the person in fron tof you does not know what they are doing (and this does not happen very often).

Now I read all suggestions from players who are trying to address this and think that each suggestion has its own advantage and disadvantage.

May I suggest a possible solution that after the first match is over, an immediate second match is to follow (with the team who played first now playing second) with full life and mana and with the same cards they have entered initially with. Then after both fights are over and based on some fair calculations, points that goes towards ranking will be granted.

Of course if a team quits in the middle, they will have to lose the entire fight set.

Just a thought

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
amer880 wrote:
I quit playing pvp after realizing the clear advantage of who is going first. It is true that you can still win when you are going second, but this is a much less chance and happens only if the person in fron tof you does not know what they are doing (and this does not happen very often).

Now I read all suggestions from players who are trying to address this and think that each suggestion has its own advantage and disadvantage.

May I suggest a possible solution that after the first match is over, an immediate second match is to follow (with the team who played first now playing second) with full life and mana and with the same cards they have entered initially with. Then after both fights are over and based on some fair calculations, points that goes towards ranking will be granted.

Of course if a team quits in the middle, they will have to lose the entire fight set.

Just a thought

same cards, lol.. that isn't really fair for those who recieved horrible deals the first time... shall you also give everyone the same critical rolls as well