Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All schools are overpowered.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think all the schools are overpowered because every single of them can defeat each other in pvp. Any one who is of the schools, life, death, myth, balance, fire, ice, storm should NOT be allowed to play in pvp matches.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
:D Agreed!

So, if you fall into the category of one of these schools, I think you should be banned from PvP, that or all your spells should be changed to heal me!

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
So you are suggesting we are closing off something that free players enjoy...

Also, it's something I enjoy, and the armor looks very cool.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I think all the schools are overpowered because every single of them can defeat each other in pvp. Any one who is of the schools, life, death, myth, balance, fire, ice, storm should NOT be allowed to play in pvp matches.

Yeah!! Let them take their little dogs home too! (and tigers, wildclaws, dragons, piggles, etc.)

I say if your not me, you shouldn't be allowed to win.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
ha i cant even beat a lvl 10 with my fire. and i'm so angry at how badly the system works

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
They are all overpowered, and though they don't need to be banned, maybe there should be a disclaimer before starting a match. 'please note that by entering this arena that your opponent is way too powerful and will cheat. when you lose- and you will lose- please don't complain, for you have been warned.' -eli and crew

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bravevline wrote:

You can't ban all schools...then the area wouldn't exist. So then you are suggesting that PvP should be removed altogether?
That's not a solution.
The solution is to simply not play PvP and play the game itself.
I personally stay out of PvP because of the unfairness and bullying. That's our choice to make.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
etherchaos wrote:
They are all overpowered, and though they don't need to be banned, maybe there should be a disclaimer before starting a match. 'please note that by entering this arena that your opponent is way too powerful and will cheat. when you lose- and you will lose- please don't complain, for you have been warned.' -eli and crew

hmm not a bad idea as long as they cheat

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
NightWa1ker wrote:
So you are suggesting we are closing off something that free players enjoy...

Also, it's something I enjoy, and the armor looks very cool.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

You seriously didnt get that this was a joke? thats just sad...

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Any one who is of the schools, life, death, myth, balance, fire, ice, storm should NOT be allowed to play in pvp matches.

so..... your saying that nobody can play in pvp since those are the ONLY schools you can start with.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I'm not complaining or meaning to be a whiner but that's why when I'm on my level 60 life, Caroline Sunbright, I'm always too scared to fight the death wizards :P.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
he's being sarcastic to all those who don't get it- every school complains about the other schools being too powerful in pvp- this would eliminate the complainers is what he's saying lol :)