Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aggorvation In Pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
Hello everyone i'm having a problem, I have a level 67 fire wizard and she is really strong. But when I take her into pvp she loses every time! And when I ask someone to help or team up with me they just say no or call me a noob. The other thing that really gets me is when they start gloating calling me names and saying i'm weak! :( I try to ignore them or port away but then I end up battling them again! I cant stand the ones who use temp over and over again because its baisicly an automatic lose! Please help me.

Ellie Owl Level 16 Life
Emily Rubyblade Level 67 Fire

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
PvP attracts the most abrasive personalities. I'm not sure why this is true; maybe the competitive nature of it attracts the most undesirable of wizards. Not everyone who does PvP is rude and unattractive in their behavior, but it is prevalent enough that you might think this is the case.

I use the ignore button liberally. It makes for a much nicer experience for me. If a wizard actually cusses at you, report them.

As far as strategy, go on over to wizard101Central.com and read through some of the PvP strategy guides. They are very helpful. Also make sure you have some really good gear, and an epic pet that gives at least spritely, and hopefully spell proof, and spell defy. Universal resisitance in PvP is very helpful.