Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ADDITIONS TO BE MADE...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
first there should be no more then a 5 level gap between people no matter rank i think, sometimes you get a level 25 fighting a level 42, which is a rough ride for the low level even if they are really good.

second we need a time limit of like 45 min,!!! if you get 2 grand life people fighting you can reshuffle through like 5 decks!!!!! OMG thats too long of a match but you dont want to flee cause you cant join again for 5min and you lose mad rank lol! i suggest who ever has a higher percentage of health at the end of the time limit wins (and a percentage of health so ice people dont have a advantge, its not health number left, but percent of health left, so whoever was winning) **this way we can win more tickets, i can get 3 matches done in the time of 1 really messy one occasionaly. I hate 2-3hour matches, sometimes i have to go to the store or something too and i NEED the match to end, but like i said HATE to flee, but i have to expect to be there for at least 2-3 hours? Tooooo long, i like a challenge, but come on that is just a stalemate till someone runs out of cards, no strategy there, besides i want to deck you out cause i have no life.

Just suggestions i think would help.