Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Abominable weaver is too much/ fix max pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
17
Abominable weaver is too much. How do you expect anyways to face a school with so much health, resist, now high damage and decent pierce; while having to deal with this spell? This spell is too 360 and you can't counter it if second. I suggest reduce the dmg, shield or just change the effect to something reasonable.

Sidenotes: Pvp with be better if you made reshuffle " Reusable again" and if jade, pierce jewels and shadow spells was no pvp. Notice during the release of darkmoor it was like storm, death and myth started to go down in popularity. The schools believe it or not are "not equal" therefore pvp has been narrowed down to like balance,life,fire and ice. What about storm, myth and especially death?. Another thing to point out is how people in jade gear with occasionally too much time on their hands been taking advantage of the 1x reshuffle update by stalling 2-3+ hours in pvp matches because they know they will obviously flee or run them out of cards. Lastly I think Ki should look over past spells and see what mistakes they made to fix them because i already see a lot in death school.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
Alexandrastormblad... on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
Abominable weaver is too much. How do you expect anyways to face a school with so much health, resist, now high damage and decent pierce; while having to deal with this spell? This spell is too 360 and you can't counter it if second. I suggest reduce the dmg, shield or just change the effect to something reasonable.

Sidenotes: Pvp with be better if you made reshuffle " Reusable again" and if jade, pierce jewels and shadow spells was no pvp. Notice during the release of darkmoor it was like storm, death and myth started to go down in popularity. The schools believe it or not are "not equal" therefore pvp has been narrowed down to like balance,life,fire and ice. What about storm, myth and especially death?. Another thing to point out is how people in jade gear with occasionally too much time on their hands been taking advantage of the 1x reshuffle update by stalling 2-3+ hours in pvp matches because they know they will obviously flee or run them out of cards. Lastly I think Ki should look over past spells and see what mistakes they made to fix them because i already see a lot in death school.
Abominable Weaver SAME damage as Hungry Caterpillar SO, nothing wrong with Abominable and useful against shadow shrike" ice can use others spell "try banned everything" always crown gear to use "others then jade gear"

people jade gear "don't worry about no damage" so, won't able to attack anyways!

I hate losing mine ice "never win" not even single ice "will not have high heath and resist "because I don't why complain ice "don't understand what tanks is really is" nerf it either way "still going be high"

since critical nerf was increase 1.25 "i still think storm to overpower still critical even critical are nerf but people think pvp is a RIP for Storm because broken on Death Wizard Side in a 4v4 indemnity

and yes on Wizard101 Central they did said: Death Can Enchanted Bad Juju with Indemnity!

such a issus with jade gear "waste your time on them" better off to flee or use armor pierce & shadow magic

don't even use immunity any more "jewel broken most part of the game "i don't care" least help ice because more useful in pvp!

stop complain about ice "good pvp best at tournament" lose against ice complain to much about ice" lose that freaking mind out of your heads "more think it" more you lose

and I don't going to banned shadow magic "because could be more shadow magic and possible more new spell others school "every new arc" there likewise a "new school" even overpower or not under how useful is the school "IS"

now I see "how low level pvp is" I do agree do need fix jade gear "wouldn't matter anyways" wasting there time on pvp and others school not wasting time on pvp "new spell quicker"

and don't like the spell "Kingsisle Make" then GO on Pirate101.com there games allot more better graphics then Wizard101 but Pirate101 not as much as fun as Wizard101

but balance mostly annoying pvp & op others then life "not storm can't critical as much make spell op" unless not vs a death in 4v4 because likely will use Indemnity

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
17
JustinFrostHunter on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
Abominable Weaver SAME damage as Hungry Caterpillar SO, nothing wrong with Abominable and useful against shadow shrike" ice can use others spell "try banned everything" always crown gear to use "others then jade gear"

people jade gear "don't worry about no damage" so, won't able to attack anyways!

I hate losing mine ice "never win" not even single ice "will not have high heath and resist "because I don't why complain ice "don't understand what tanks is really is" nerf it either way "still going be high"

since critical nerf was increase 1.25 "i still think storm to overpower still critical even critical are nerf but people think pvp is a RIP for Storm because broken on Death Wizard Side in a 4v4 indemnity

and yes on Wizard101 Central they did said: Death Can Enchanted Bad Juju with Indemnity!

such a issus with jade gear "waste your time on them" better off to flee or use armor pierce & shadow magic

don't even use immunity any more "jewel broken most part of the game "i don't care" least help ice because more useful in pvp!

stop complain about ice "good pvp best at tournament" lose against ice complain to much about ice" lose that freaking mind out of your heads "more think it" more you lose

and I don't going to banned shadow magic "because could be more shadow magic and possible more new spell others school "every new arc" there likewise a "new school" even overpower or not under how useful is the school "IS"

now I see "how low level pvp is" I do agree do need fix jade gear "wouldn't matter anyways" wasting there time on pvp and others school not wasting time on pvp "new spell quicker"

and don't like the spell "Kingsisle Make" then GO on Pirate101.com there games allot more better graphics then Wizard101 but Pirate101 not as much as fun as Wizard101

but balance mostly annoying pvp & op others then life "not storm can't critical as much make spell op" unless not vs a death in 4v4 because likely will use Indemnity
I have to strongly disagree with you because just because caterpillar is same damage dont make it more effective. Ice has 65+ resist, 7k health, good pierce, good damage, 40+ damage bub, crazy utility and on top have to deal with a spell that hits and grants a guaranteed -75% defense to any spell? Plus Ice has it way better than death. Death can't even use they own utility, minion take all they pips, has the worst base dmg in game while at the same time no official dmg bubble, heal saps dont take full enchant or give full heal, the side effect of all they spells stink, weaver is more damage, less pips and better side effect than death. Its crown gear that can replace jade but jade still have more heal boost and resist than. Another how is indemnity bad juju helping a offensive death when it hurts them and also they cant blade? Also the fact that you're ice might have something to do with you not seeing anything wrong with weaver or the school period. Which makes for a rather bias reply when it comes to ice; which is also shown on other convos i have saw.

(Yes I follow the board)

alexandria lvl110:

lvl90:

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
243
JustinFrostHunter on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
Abominable Weaver SAME damage as Hungry Caterpillar SO, nothing wrong with Abominable and useful against shadow shrike" ice can use others spell "try banned everything" always crown gear to use "others then jade gear"

people jade gear "don't worry about no damage" so, won't able to attack anyways!

I hate losing mine ice "never win" not even single ice "will not have high heath and resist "because I don't why complain ice "don't understand what tanks is really is" nerf it either way "still going be high"

since critical nerf was increase 1.25 "i still think storm to overpower still critical even critical are nerf but people think pvp is a RIP for Storm because broken on Death Wizard Side in a 4v4 indemnity

and yes on Wizard101 Central they did said: Death Can Enchanted Bad Juju with Indemnity!

such a issus with jade gear "waste your time on them" better off to flee or use armor pierce & shadow magic

don't even use immunity any more "jewel broken most part of the game "i don't care" least help ice because more useful in pvp!

stop complain about ice "good pvp best at tournament" lose against ice complain to much about ice" lose that freaking mind out of your heads "more think it" more you lose

and I don't going to banned shadow magic "because could be more shadow magic and possible more new spell others school "every new arc" there likewise a "new school" even overpower or not under how useful is the school "IS"

now I see "how low level pvp is" I do agree do need fix jade gear "wouldn't matter anyways" wasting there time on pvp and others school not wasting time on pvp "new spell quicker"

and don't like the spell "Kingsisle Make" then GO on Pirate101.com there games allot more better graphics then Wizard101 but Pirate101 not as much as fun as Wizard101

but balance mostly annoying pvp & op others then life "not storm can't critical as much make spell op" unless not vs a death in 4v4 because likely will use Indemnity
I don't know where you got the idea that Weaver is the same as Caterpillar. Besides the damage, Weaver does a -75% Tower Shield, and Caterpillar does an 800 absorb shield. The Tower Shield is much better for reducing damage than the absorb shield.

Most Ice Wizards don't even use Jade gear because their gear gives a very large amount of damage and resist already, so sacrificing damage, critical, pierce, and health, does not even make sense to get a small amount more resist from Jade gear.

Storm is one of the weakest schools in max level 1v1 PVP, along with Death and Myth, just like the OP said.

I don't see how talking about immunity is relevant to the conversation, because a simple Shadow Shrike automatically gives a person 80+ pierce, already counting the pierce their gear already gives.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
FusionSun on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
I don't know where you got the idea that Weaver is the same as Caterpillar. Besides the damage, Weaver does a -75% Tower Shield, and Caterpillar does an 800 absorb shield. The Tower Shield is much better for reducing damage than the absorb shield.

Most Ice Wizards don't even use Jade gear because their gear gives a very large amount of damage and resist already, so sacrificing damage, critical, pierce, and health, does not even make sense to get a small amount more resist from Jade gear.

Storm is one of the weakest schools in max level 1v1 PVP, along with Death and Myth, just like the OP said.

I don't see how talking about immunity is relevant to the conversation, because a simple Shadow Shrike automatically gives a person 80+ pierce, already counting the pierce their gear already gives.
who care about tower shield pointless use don't shield "armor pierce going break every tank stuff" ice wouldn't have high resist/heath did make armor pierce before time!

beside KINGSISLE is one make ICE WIZARD for them be IMMUNE to Storm/Fire "Allot Ice Complain NOT useful enough in pvp" ignore with storm/fire "then SNOW angel Spammer Started "because when fire wizard did fire dragon spam "long time ago before snow angel spammer and that went storm wizard trying to master insane bolt to figure out "kept incase bolt from destroy them" somebody use weakness against them "will not destroy them such as efteet & bad juju or others efteet spells "death efteet & life efteet & myth only school efteet doesn't a weakness! 2 as 2 storm eftreet

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
FusionSun on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
I don't know where you got the idea that Weaver is the same as Caterpillar. Besides the damage, Weaver does a -75% Tower Shield, and Caterpillar does an 800 absorb shield. The Tower Shield is much better for reducing damage than the absorb shield.

Most Ice Wizards don't even use Jade gear because their gear gives a very large amount of damage and resist already, so sacrificing damage, critical, pierce, and health, does not even make sense to get a small amount more resist from Jade gear.

Storm is one of the weakest schools in max level 1v1 PVP, along with Death and Myth, just like the OP said.

I don't see how talking about immunity is relevant to the conversation, because a simple Shadow Shrike automatically gives a person 80+ pierce, already counting the pierce their gear already gives.
ABOMINABLE WEAVER IS SAME DAMAGE AS CATERPILLAR "LEVEL 110 wizard don't have colossal anymore as there enchanted now "EPIC" +300

Abominable Weaver Is: 950-1150

Abominable Weaver Is with Colossal +275: 1225-1425

Abominable Weaver Is With Epic +300: 1250-1450

Hungry Caterpillar Is: 950-1150

Hungry Caterpillar Is with Colossal +275: 1225-1425

Hungry Caterpillar Is With Epic +300: 1250-1450

who care about shield because heath is NOTHING "ice meant to have high heath there tank school not every school will have high heath because made them tank too "high heath is nothing" nobody care resist "armor pierce exist"

because ice have high resist and heath doesn't mean there overpower because complain about there heath and resist and high resist/high heath not everything about winning pvp "so, what Abominable Weaver As Tower Shield people just wand it off since now wands with maycast tower shield wouldn't matter for either ways!

pointless train tower shield "noob wizard" buy back of Immortal Lore Pack" maycast of Athena Battle Sight, Hephaestus and Queen Calypso at level 10

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
253
JustinFrostHunter on Sep 13, 2016 wrote:
who care about tower shield pointless use don't shield "armor pierce going break every tank stuff" ice wouldn't have high resist/heath did make armor pierce before time!

beside KINGSISLE is one make ICE WIZARD for them be IMMUNE to Storm/Fire "Allot Ice Complain NOT useful enough in pvp" ignore with storm/fire "then SNOW angel Spammer Started "because when fire wizard did fire dragon spam "long time ago before snow angel spammer and that went storm wizard trying to master insane bolt to figure out "kept incase bolt from destroy them" somebody use weakness against them "will not destroy them such as efteet & bad juju or others efteet spells "death efteet & life efteet & myth only school efteet doesn't a weakness! 2 as 2 storm eftreet
Another reason why ice needs to be nerfed. You do a very good job at not proving your point, and with your most recent post, you say abominable weaver same dmg as life but how does that prove your point when you can't even reply to Alex's point on your unstable point, yet you say again after he proved you wrong that ABOMINABLE WEAVER IS SAME DAMAGE AS CATERPILLAR

because ice has the best stats and spells doesn't mean its good at pvp. ugh that facepalm really hurt.
kingisle made it so that ice can be immune to fire/storm ANOTHER reason why ice should get nerfed. "because they have the best stats doesn't mean thier good at pvp" ANOTHER reason why ice should get nerfed. "abominable weaver gives tower shield so you have to waste 1 round wanding it off while he gets an easy turn control. ANOTHER reason why ice needs to get nerfed. Your point is turning against you buddy

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
243
JustinFrostHunter on Sep 13, 2016 wrote:
who care about tower shield pointless use don't shield "armor pierce going break every tank stuff" ice wouldn't have high resist/heath did make armor pierce before time!

beside KINGSISLE is one make ICE WIZARD for them be IMMUNE to Storm/Fire "Allot Ice Complain NOT useful enough in pvp" ignore with storm/fire "then SNOW angel Spammer Started "because when fire wizard did fire dragon spam "long time ago before snow angel spammer and that went storm wizard trying to master insane bolt to figure out "kept incase bolt from destroy them" somebody use weakness against them "will not destroy them such as efteet & bad juju or others efteet spells "death efteet & life efteet & myth only school efteet doesn't a weakness! 2 as 2 storm eftreet
A lot of people actually use Tower Shield, and you're acting as if every Wizard is carrying around enough pierce to go through shields and resist, when the average person only has around 30% - 40% pierce.

Your comment about Ice Wizards being immune to Storm and Fire just proves how much of an advantage they have than the other schools, especially Death, Myth, and Storm.

I'd like to know when the last time an Ice Wizard complained that they weren't useful enough in PVP? If it was from over two years ago then it's not relevant.

Caterpillar and Weaver may both do the same damage, but the similarities end there. The Tower Shield is WAY more useful and important than an 800 absorb shield.

I don't see how the spells from the Immortal pack are relevant to this conversation.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
FusionSun on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
A lot of people actually use Tower Shield, and you're acting as if every Wizard is carrying around enough pierce to go through shields and resist, when the average person only has around 30% - 40% pierce.

Your comment about Ice Wizards being immune to Storm and Fire just proves how much of an advantage they have than the other schools, especially Death, Myth, and Storm.

I'd like to know when the last time an Ice Wizard complained that they weren't useful enough in PVP? If it was from over two years ago then it's not relevant.

Caterpillar and Weaver may both do the same damage, but the similarities end there. The Tower Shield is WAY more useful and important than an 800 absorb shield.

I don't see how the spells from the Immortal pack are relevant to this conversation.
ice as absorb "ice as 2 of them" stronger then life absorb "ice don't even use there absorb" lower level pvp does because want to be a "try hard" not just ice wizard "fire wizard don't even care about anymore" and have max level friend a noob wizard inter higher level world "just for burning rampage"

maybe should make ice wizard "fix gear" increase shadow pips "spam baba yaga" give me a +myth minion "even not a myth "so, what" just spam others shadow enchanted spell

like doing mine pvp skill right ways "no point of farming malistaire gear " since critical nerf" pointless get critical gear!

I be a myth wizard in pvp tournament "i won' by doing nothing" spam immortal hoard pack tc 3 shield spell on mine ice wizard xD also

give mine 3 balance shield tc on to mine storm!

i don't care about absorb or tower shield "pointless use against a life/myth/ice

i love facing life wizard in pvp on mine ice "life secondary school likely will use myth and ice like to steal shield!

why don't even use double shield of "ice/storm" against ice "because steal ward" long time ago "have never use double shield" allot people complain others then ice stealing double shield "others school able use steal wards "if don't use double shield against to cast last "last shield will steal"

don't ice/fire shield " vs fire then they able use steal wards" fire shield is "last to cast"

not all school will use steal wards "having mine death wizard using ice mastery amulet" when death get to high level when get is shadow pips won't be long time but he"be able use snowball barrage and abominable weaver! make death more op because indemnity spam of bad juju plus 75% tower shield!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
32
If this is in 1v1 just carry weakness and disarm, ice is so so so weak without blades. Farm for enfeeble tc. Train dispels of all schools and carry 2 of each in your deck. And if you're second just wand them when you see a shadow pip, not that hard. In 1v1 you should carry a lot of small spells anyway; whatever school you are, whatever costs one yellow pip like fire cat, ghoul etc. So you just ghoul or fire cat or troll the thing off. Change your strategy: only carry your school blades, the ones that don't use a pip and spam small spells and infections...they will run out of shields. Don't build up one big hit, that's probably why you're finding the 75 shield so annoying. Just carry tons of your own bubble/weakness/disarm and an ice can never kill you...Just because you're max level doesn't mean you have to rely on shadow spells.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
1021
gillpill1985 on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
If this is in 1v1 just carry weakness and disarm, ice is so so so weak without blades. Farm for enfeeble tc. Train dispels of all schools and carry 2 of each in your deck. And if you're second just wand them when you see a shadow pip, not that hard. In 1v1 you should carry a lot of small spells anyway; whatever school you are, whatever costs one yellow pip like fire cat, ghoul etc. So you just ghoul or fire cat or troll the thing off. Change your strategy: only carry your school blades, the ones that don't use a pip and spam small spells and infections...they will run out of shields. Don't build up one big hit, that's probably why you're finding the 75 shield so annoying. Just carry tons of your own bubble/weakness/disarm and an ice can never kill you...Just because you're max level doesn't mean you have to rely on shadow spells.
The weakness without blades is no longer true at max lvl. A base Weaver deals 2k+ damage to the typical meta. That's almost half of storm's health.

If you shield or weakness-Ice responds with ice bird which breaks the defense at almost no tempo cost and boosts weaver to 3k damage. If you tower ice steals. Infection is often a waste of time at max lvl and ice can win in a spam war against most any school thanks to its resist and health buffer advantage.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
gillpill1985 on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
If this is in 1v1 just carry weakness and disarm, ice is so so so weak without blades. Farm for enfeeble tc. Train dispels of all schools and carry 2 of each in your deck. And if you're second just wand them when you see a shadow pip, not that hard. In 1v1 you should carry a lot of small spells anyway; whatever school you are, whatever costs one yellow pip like fire cat, ghoul etc. So you just ghoul or fire cat or troll the thing off. Change your strategy: only carry your school blades, the ones that don't use a pip and spam small spells and infections...they will run out of shields. Don't build up one big hit, that's probably why you're finding the 75 shield so annoying. Just carry tons of your own bubble/weakness/disarm and an ice can never kill you...Just because you're max level doesn't mean you have to rely on shadow spells.
happen with a death "both jade" both use bad juju

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
17
JustinFrostHunter on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
happen with a death "both jade" both use bad juju
I also included both jade, pierce jewels, all shadow spells as a whole but more importantly see weaver as too much. It like your trying your best to low awareness of how op ice really is. This game is completely unbalanced and as of now its most benefit to ice

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
365
Eric Stormbringer on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
The weakness without blades is no longer true at max lvl. A base Weaver deals 2k+ damage to the typical meta. That's almost half of storm's health.

If you shield or weakness-Ice responds with ice bird which breaks the defense at almost no tempo cost and boosts weaver to 3k damage. If you tower ice steals. Infection is often a waste of time at max lvl and ice can win in a spam war against most any school thanks to its resist and health buffer advantage.
that mine point (storm is weaker defense) issus of pvp both same issus "both class hard to defeat ice hate storm and storm hate ice (aka the bicker class means: rivals) rivals for people do not like make dirty move make game unbalance aka spamming!

long time ago one mine ice wizard (had a girl wizard she was storm) she been rivals pvp to long (she so, annoying she kept of defeat ice every time I join pvp (she join) last time I saw her: she got payback "when got immunity gear" she lost because of that she was mad "cleanse ward off your prims"

using storm immunity resist gear "as a test" to see cleanse wards a prims will work as a pvp strategy while using IMMUNITY! didn't know she going to be mine battle "doing a "TEST OF PVP STRATEGY" but not mine fault she be Aggressive

"GG" Girl Storm Wizard (congratulations...YOU PLAY YOURSELF)