Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a unhappy life wiz.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
hey am i the only one that doesnt like the attack boost in pvp.
i am lvl 50 life and i am mad. i alway win every monster battle, because i can heal every hit i take, but in the arena its not like that. they get a hit boost on every attack, and they are hitting so fast i have no time to heal. i know i have healing like satyr and regen. that could heal it back but that boost is killing me before i can heal does this make sents? i like that it makes the battle go faster but its not letting life wiz play to there str. i want the healing to be boosted too. plz its not fair for life wiz to be beat when we are better than them. no offence low lvl people

Explorer
May 31, 2008
Well you have 90% accuracy for starters, and the other team will fizzle. Also you can use these boosts as well, just get the right gear and you get it as well, it isn't one-sided so i think its pretty fair in pvp, also you have resists, to take of the extra damage - also it resists the actual damage.

Don't shield randomly. if you go first, then wait till you think they have enough pips and boosts for a big attack then use the shield, the opponent will be caught of guard and have to start building up his boosts,etc again.

I would throw in a shield as soon as they get enough pips.

That said, i usually 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 with my friends but i have had a good deal of Experience in 1v1.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Are you talking about 1v1, or team dueling?

Life is good in 1v1, but you need to be prepared for a long duel as life's attacks are not that strong.

Team duels are better for life as you can rely on team members to deal more damage, and your first task is to keep the team up and to help finish opponents off.

I suggest getting clothes with resistance, and try to get the mallistaire ring and athame which boost heal spells. Also put a few small heals in your deck to get rid of infection so you can use your bigger heals on your team.

Good Luck!

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
lynn111111 wrote:
i am lvl 50 life and i am mad. i alway win every monster battle, because i can heal every hit i take, but in the arena its not like that. they get a hit boost on every attack, and they are hitting so fast i have no time to heal. i know i have healing like satyr and regen. that could heal it back but that boost is killing me before i can heal does this make sents? i like that it makes the battle go faster but its not letting life wiz play to there str. i want the healing to be boosted too. plz its not fair for life wiz to be beat when we are better than them. no offence low lvl people

i dont feel its right for a life that can heal every time till your out or cards its not a fight to see who can heal the most i dont have this prob on my balance (feint) but on my fire and storm i do i dont feel its fair life can hit real hard there not weak in any way i feel there should be a set amount of life for all no gold cards of any kind its a fight of schools i like the boost if its for me or not you just have to lean to deal with it with weakness or tower shield ect scot deathhammer fire storm balance myth

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
lynn111111 wrote:

I'm also life, and I have these prolems too. just use spirit armour to block most of the damage, and use guiding light or sanctuary with your healing spells. you can even try using 2 or 3 spirit armours, which can probably last you 5+ turns. and you can try to use your minion but its not that helpful.
Hope that this helped
Kenneth GoldenFlower
Level 29
adept life&storm wiz