Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new player vs a warlord?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2014
So I started pvp on my death I had some good wins going it was around 5 wins and 5 losses not good at all I couldn't get in the positive then the game started throwing tons of 1st age warlords at me is this normal I had the fair fair match making mode on? how do I start out I have a good deck and decent stats. I didn't make this form to complain more of just help my current stats are for my level sixty death is 96 damage, 28 universe resist, and 5 armor piercing with 11% critical. I don't get it how can the game be so broken?

Level 67

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
isaac10551021464 on Sep 15, 2019 wrote:
So I started pvp on my death I had some good wins going it was around 5 wins and 5 losses not good at all I couldn't get in the positive then the game started throwing tons of 1st age warlords at me is this normal I had the fair fair match making mode on? how do I start out I have a good deck and decent stats. I didn't make this form to complain more of just help my current stats are for my level sixty death is 96 damage, 28 universe resist, and 5 armor piercing with 11% critical. I don't get it how can the game be so broken?

Level 67
Hi Isaac10551021464

Do you have the deer knight spell at all that might help you out a lot in rank pvp it the best spell for the death wizard in 1v1 rank pvp.

That way you wouldn't have to wait till you have to use scarecrow or use up yours pips to just get rid of 1 minion.

My name is Tasha

P:S:
I will Always be friendly to all players even if i become a Warlord I would still be friendly to others and help them even if it a 2v2 match.

It not boosting if we are the same lvl or 5 lvl differents.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 19, 2019 wrote:
Hi Isaac10551021464

Do you have the deer knight spell at all that might help you out a lot in rank pvp it the best spell for the death wizard in 1v1 rank pvp.

That way you wouldn't have to wait till you have to use scarecrow or use up yours pips to just get rid of 1 minion.

My name is Tasha

P:S:
I will Always be friendly to all players even if i become a Warlord I would still be friendly to others and help them even if it a 2v2 match.

It not boosting if we are the same lvl or 5 lvl differents.
Imagine thinking Deer Knight is the best 1v1 spell

Skeletal Dragon is infinitely better for death, and honestly death is a powerhouse when they're first because of it.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
JewelKI on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
Imagine thinking Deer Knight is the best 1v1 spell

Skeletal Dragon is infinitely better for death, and honestly death is a powerhouse when they're first because of it.
Hi JewelKi

That depends on the other school wizards and how they play.

1. if any wizards spams minion storm, fire, ice, myth, balance, ice and life I would spam I would use deer knight spell against that kinda spam. Becuase it puts a overtime on the wizard and it kills the minion so it a good spell to use.

2. if it a storm wizard that blades up and if i have a enough power pips and the storm wizard is blading up i would use skeletal dragon that way i can 1 shot him with the overtime.

3. there are always different style of which players can choose to play as, some players like to spam small hits like 2 or 4 pips even 5 pips if they get a blade up for that spell. And a few players like to or some players like to blade up and just try to hit in 1 shot and kill.

I know there are different kind of wizards but to me deerknight spell is the best death spell it only cost 5 pips and can kill the minion really fast and where you don't really waste any pips and that way mana burn doesn't do any damage to you if your facing a balance wizard.

Tasha a family friendly wizard