Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new form of chain stunning has come

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
well you thought we would get away from it but has come back chain stunning ok heres what they did they had 3 storms and one myth the first round they all bladed accept the myth he stunned us. the next round they all tempested us and all of us died accpet the ice then the next round they all tempested again and then we died can you guess there ranks warlord, warlord, warlord, o and WARLORD i told them that i could beat any of them in a 1v1 and ofcourse i did but this is still a major problem and i cant seem to think of a solution anyone got any ideas?
ps: they where all legendaries and you should know that storms have high attack at legend

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Sinthar wrote:
well you thought we would get away from it but has come back chain stunning ok heres what they did they had 3 storms and one myth the first round they all bladed accept the myth he stunned us. the next round they all tempested us and all of us died accpet the ice then the next round they all tempested again and then we died can you guess there ranks warlord, warlord, warlord, o and WARLORD i told them that i could beat any of them in a 1v1 and ofcourse i did but this is still a major problem and i cant seem to think of a solution anyone got any ideas?
ps: they where all legendaries and you should know that storms have high attack at legend

That is frustrating... but it isn't chain stunning. From what you've said, they stunned you once.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yeah, it was only 1 stun, and on top of that, there is a new ring and athame that you can get that gives a chance at stun block.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Although the tempest issue is a major issue I also would say your title is a bit misleading. I can see what you mean by getting stiffed on a turn (stun) while the other team simply slaughters you and your team.

I honestly feel the best method would be that only one of each class be allowed on a team but not sure how viable that is. After all would part of the point of PvP be developing or validating team work.

Otherwise we would be asking for a change to tempest reducing it's output which would hurt a leveling storm wizard. Something does need to be done to intice team work with other schools not just force pvp between storm so if you want to play roll a storm wizard.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Like gtar said its not chaining from what i have seen but it is a huge problem people are having. But you just have to live with it you will see from responses storm will never allow wizard to change how OP and unbalanced the schools are. My advice just dont 4v4 just 1v1.