Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2v2 pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I honestly enjoy low level pvp.But it is beggining to be ruined with all the low levels joining with high levels.It just gets annoying, i always play with my friends in 2v2 and 3v3 pvp but i find it impossible to win anymore with all of the level 70's.Now i think i am forced to stay in 1v1 without losing all of my matches.I dont know if i should adapt and just go with the terrible match making systems or if i should just never play with my freinds in pvp.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
well, there are a lot more of magus 2v2 teams than there are level 70 novice teams but you are facing level 70 novice teams because of the low rnk you prob have try to get vet in 1v1 then team up with a friend you can probably get captain before you start fighting level 70 ovice teams, by then you will prob have enough rank and tickets to get the veteran (vet) gear and learn conviction for criticals. your strategy is to shield the life, or player with healing ability, so at least one of you lives. the offensive part of this strategy is the bladestacking. while your shielding you should try to stack some blades, after the bladestacking attack if the guy doesn't have shields. I advise you to get some shatter treasure cards there myth. if he does have shields shatter, then attack. sometimes an attack from both players is enough, but if not attack again. hope this helps XD