Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best level 42 deck set up and gear for pvp.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Hello everyone, I am Timothy Skull Staff I am a-Myth wizard and I am in level 42 I have lost 3 matches and won 2 but I don't think that its good enough for me because I want to become better at pvp and I need help on my armor they are ok but they have 6 and less resist and I have a adult gargoyle that has a may cast Spell can someone help me???

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
jasonpvp on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am Timothy Skull Staff I am a-Myth wizard and I am in level 42 I have lost 3 matches and won 2 but I don't think that its good enough for me because I want to become better at pvp and I need help on my armor they are ok but they have 6 and less resist and I have a adult gargoyle that has a may cast Spell can someone help me???
First, use gear with damage,resist, and health. Use a pet with spell proof, fairy, and double resist. You got tools at this level so use them. You can steal shields and take off blades and shields with earthquake. You need to train ice to tower. Life to level 10 heal. Infection 1 tp. Cloak one point. Shield minion free! Life dispel one point. Myth dispel free! Stun block one point. Get a lot of these things in your deck and put in some shields, minions, attacks, heals, Shield removers, blades from the balance tree, and a lot of earthquakes and other things. Other myth wizards will try to use basilisk tc or medusa. You try to use them to. Use them with blades and traps and remove all shields. TC deck: 4 earthquakes, 4 medusas, 4 basilsk, 4 resist lowering tc, 5 towers, 4 life dispels, 4 infections, 4 dryads, 4 shatters, 4 orthrus, 2 stuns, 2 time of legends, and 2 enchants. That is the deck you should use for tc. But you know the main one already. Also you could level to 45 and get the crowns gear do it. Buy the level 45 crowns gear and use all the spells I told you. Tactics: Always summon your minion. Keep the time of legend bubble up. Remember if you fight other myth wizards and they have high pips use the myth dispel. Always put a tower on yourself when your enemy has high pips. If you fight a high level private they will not be smarter then you they attack you with a high pip spell. You hit them back with a earthquake to get rid of their blades and shields. If you fight a low level 22 storm that spams. If the storm has only kraken and some towers and storm sharks in his deck break his towers with a minion. If you fight a low level warlord use the resist lowering tc and some stuff. If you fight a level 18 fire warlord use your minion and your towers when they have high pips. But when you lower the warlords health you can put a life dispel on them so they will not heal. If you get to 2000 pvp overlord rank you will fight level 90 I think. But you can defend with commander gear. I hope you get 60 wins and no more loses. adam Hunter level 15 or 14

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
jasonpvp on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
Hi Timothy!
Here's a guide for Master Myth PvP, it goes over gear and deck set up, as well as strategy. Good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/community/misthead/archives/263