Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do ravens can cast sprite or unicorn?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
Hi! I recently bought membership and i also leveled up my pet raven to adult but I'm wondering
When do ravens get the ability to cast sprite and unicorn? - Saffron life

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
Pet talents don't work like that. They can manifest at any level. Unless your Raven is hatched from a pet with Unicorn or Sprite, it won't get the talent. Not all pets have healing talents from first generation, most need them to be hatched into them.

Squire
Sep 07, 2011
593
If it is a Raven that you bought or got as a drop in game, it can't get sprite or unicorn, sorry. Stop training at adult and hatch with a pet that has those talents or whatever talents you want, they train the new pet you get from the hatch.

If your raven came from a hatch, it might or might not get those talents IF they were on a parent.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
1
Saffron Life on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I recently bought membership and i also leveled up my pet raven to adult but I'm wondering
When do ravens get the ability to cast sprite and unicorn? - Saffron life
Sorry, but according to Wizard101 Wiki and my own experience, the pet raven does not have the talents spritely or unicorn, and therefore cannot cast sprite or unicorn. However, it is possible that you could get spritely or unicorn on a raven by hatching with a pet that has either or both of those talents.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
39
first generation ravens don't have may cast unicorn or sprite so to get that you will need to hatch.
and it also depends on what you feed your pet because if you give it food that gives more power (i think that's the one) you will get the bad stuff like uncanny spirited etc. and there are like to categories that effect healing but if your pet doesn't have healing as a option then no mater what you feed it it won't get may cast heals

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
17
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Raven Hello. Well it says here it casts no card, but if you know for sure it gives the cards, i dont know what to tell you Sorry i couldnt help much.

-Natalie WillowBloom Theurgist

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
8
Saffron Life on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I recently bought membership and i also leveled up my pet raven to adult but I'm wondering
When do ravens get the ability to cast sprite and unicorn? - Saffron life
Saffron-
I don't believe that the Raven pet receives sprite and unicorn naturally. You most likely have to experiment with hatching, so that your raven receives may cast sprite/unicorn. I'm sure that hatching is explained somewhere else in the forum, so you may want to take a look.

Joseph Thunderfist, lvl 76 Transcendent Myth

Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
seethe42 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Pet talents don't work like that. They can manifest at any level. Unless your Raven is hatched from a pet with Unicorn or Sprite, it won't get the talent. Not all pets have healing talents from first generation, most need them to be hatched into them.
it's just that I been dying on various battles and i still don't understand how the talentsWork.
Thanks anyway :) -Saffron life

Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
Edward1873 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, but according to Wizard101 Wiki and my own experience, the pet raven does not have the talents spritely or unicorn, and therefore cannot cast sprite or unicorn. However, it is possible that you could get spritely or unicorn on a raven by hatching with a pet that has either or both of those talents.
Well there goes my mega snacks

Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
Joseph ThunderFist on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Saffron-
I don't believe that the Raven pet receives sprite and unicorn naturally. You most likely have to experiment with hatching, so that your raven receives may cast sprite/unicorn. I'm sure that hatching is explained somewhere else in the forum, so you may want to take a look.

Joseph Thunderfist, lvl 76 Transcendent Myth
I wish I can get one with a sprite though thanks for the help anyway I'll try saving up gold
( if I ever stop buying stuff in Mooshu ) Hehe - Saffron life

Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
Everyone, i seen a raven with multiple skills And i just leveled my raven to EPIC I guess my raven
Isn't right for the job but whatever lol

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
Any pet can have the right talents hatched into them. First generation pets only have certain possible talents though. So you need to find other pets that have the talent you want, then hatch with that pet. You keep repeating this and eventually you can make what ever pet type you want have whatever talents you want. It just takes a lot of time and patience.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?106-Pet-Guides

Explorer
May 29, 2014
60
Natalie Willowblos... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Raven Hello. Well it says here it casts no card, but if you know for sure it gives the cards, i dont know what to tell you Sorry i couldnt help much.

-Natalie WillowBloom Theurgist
It's ok :)