Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats the best pet stats wise.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so i have heard of it being possible for a pet to have 21 global resist and this is obviously because of very high stats. my question is what pet has these exceedingly high stats? and if there are others like it with even better stats in other catagores like strength and will i would love to know about them. thanks.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gweedoboy on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
so i have heard of it being possible for a pet to have 21 global resist and this is obviously because of very high stats. my question is what pet has these exceedingly high stats? and if there are others like it with even better stats in other catagores like strength and will i would love to know about them. thanks.
There is really no way to answer this as there are many hybrids out there...

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
The highest universal resist you could get from a pet would be about 19.6%. That would have to be a mega hatched pet with 250 natural stats for strength, agility, and power, with resist talents Spell Proof & Spell Defy, and three ultra-rare "selfish" stat boosting talents: Mighty, Relentless, and Unshakable.

The best you can do on a first generation pet is Spell Proof on a Penumbra Drake. Next best is a Sea Dragon.