Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what two pets make a storm hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009

I want to know what two pets can make a storm hound because i dont want to keep fighting malistare with a low chance of getting it

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
The chance may be low, but I was VERY lucky indeed...I received the Storm Hound pet on my second chance at "Throwing in crowns" in Malistaire's second chance chest...I was going for his Athame item. Good luck to you, though, for storm wizards I think the Storm Cat would work well (4 pip 450 damage? and +25% next storm damage trap). Break a shield then add a trap...just saying

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
The only way to get one through hatching is to find someone who has one and that they are willing to hatch with your pet and get a more rare pet than the storm hound and pay more.Or else you can always buy it for crowns or keep on fighting.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
none,if you want a storm hound you have to kee fighting malistaire

Hero
May 02, 2009
If you want it then keep fighting Malistaire or get it with crowns.

Hey, it took me over 2 weeks before I finally got an Ianthine Spectre pet from Gurtok demon, so for those of you farmers out there, just don't give up and eventually you will get it.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Well i here u can get a hybrid for normal pets when u mix with a storm beetle so i think.... Heckhound+Storm beetle?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
you cant make a stormhound you have to buy or defeat malistare

Hero
May 02, 2009
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
Well i here u can get a hybrid for normal pets when u mix with a storm beetle so i think.... Heckhound+Storm beetle?

Whoever told you that is wrong, as only promotional pets and level 48 pets can make a hybrid.