Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What If???

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have a storm Damp Demon, that gives a balance Blade and storm blade, Damage and pips.
Then I hatched this Damp Demon with a stormzilla that gave pips and damage and health and sheild.
What are the chances of getting a stormzilla, or a new pet that will also give storm blade and Balance blade like the Damp Demon? I mean, does one pets characteristics (spelling) continue on with a new pet? Like the Balance and storm blades, do they have a chance of crossing over to the newly hatched pet? I have not hatched many pets and do not know how the results can run. If someone knows or has had experience with something like this I appreciate input.
Also the Damp Demon came on a Card bought at Gamestop. My next try will be to breed this Damp Demon with another Damp demon and see if the Blades carry over.
Plus I know it all is in the treats you feed them as certain treats increase the possibility of Damage and pips, and some treats increase the possibilty of Mana and Health. Its a combination of right breeding and right treats I am guessing.......