Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Wanting to mix] balance pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Joshua Wraith level 66 balance
My pet has: spell defying, fairy friend, defender, and critical hitter, it has two more epic talents and two more ultra-rares that it could inherit. The pool talents are (the talents that it could possibly inherit): balance dealer, spell proof, critical blocker, and balance assailant

I am looking for: flamenco tocador, clockwork paladin, or a balance armament to hatch with. The stats I would prefer are: balance dealer, spell proof, spell defy, critical block of some kind, balance giver, pain giver, and may cast infallible. Obviously you don't have to have all of these, but I am asking for atleast two stats off of the list I have mentioned and no selfish talents that increase will, agility, etc.

I am willing to trade a hatch with my myth pet on my level 100 myth wizard Ethan legend blade who has a strange beast which has myth dealer myth giver pain giver spell proof and may cast healing current.

If you are interested we can meet in scarecrow realm at the pet pavilion. My time zone is UTC -8 (pacific time zone) any day is fine with me and we can negotiate times