Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Want to hatch my epic kraken and a sea dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Is anyone interetsed in hatching with me?

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I am! I will hatch with any askers (Unless they are mean and they bully)! So I have a sea dragon, do you have a kraken?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Be sure to read what Professor Greyrose said- it's at the top of the pet Pavillion section. Realm, time, etc.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
critical death on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I am! I will hatch with any askers (Unless they are mean and they bully)! So I have a sea dragon, do you have a kraken?
Yes, I have an epic Kraken and a eyediache. I'm now more interested in hatch my eyediach with your sea lion. Are you OK with that. Please let me know and we can set up a time to hatch. Thanks so much in advance for even replying.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
You interested in hatching a polar cat? Card: Steal Health + Mana Gift and some more stats

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
StormGirlWizard631 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I have an epic Kraken and a eyediache. I'm now more interested in hatch my eyediach with your sea lion. Are you OK with that. Please let me know and we can set up a time to hatch. Thanks so much in advance for even replying.
Yep OK with that. And for people who read my hatch request, gold became an issue (I need to get to halfang). Um let's see......... August 14-22 are good days. After that my schedule is crazy. Now the hatch will cost like 40,000 gold, are you good with that? Now if you do not get some good talents I will gladly hatch again. I was intrigued because my storm wants a good kraken pet. So realm, date, etc. please.