Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thundersnake Pet and Storm Shark Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
So, I have been a Storm Wizard for quite a while, (even though my first wiz was a ice) so the topic is about how I think a Thundersnake or Storm Shark pet would be good to add. Thundersnake is the only rank 1 spell that hasn't been turned into a pet, same with Storm Shark, which is the only rank 3 spell that also hasn't been turned into a pet.(And no I don't mean the Storm Serpent Pet dropped by Clanker) Rank 1 Spell pets: Greater Imp with Imp card Fang Bat with Blood Bat card Midnight Sprite with Dark Sprite card Frost Beetle with Frost Beetle card Inferno Cat with Fire Cat card (No Thundersnake Pet with Thundersnake card) Rank 3 Spell pets: Treant with Natures Wrath card Cyclops with Cyclops card I don't know if there is a Banshee pet with an item card, so let's just say that Blue Banshee could get a banshee item card for improvement Grumpy Snowman with 3 Evil Snowman cards Firewing with Sunbird card (Once again, No Storm Shark Pet with Storm Shark card) So yeah, however, luckily Storm has Lightning Bats, but not the other 2. Im sure others had the same idea, and hopefully in the future, Kingsisle will take this idea, but as for now, just the lightning bats).Good luck out there my fellow wizards! Fred The Diviner Level 106 Polaris