Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Temmpest Hound Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Who gets what? I am a myth wizard and I hatched my orthrus with a storm wizard's stormzilla and finally, after two tries, got a tempest hound. My hatching partner just got another stormzilla. Can a storm wizard get a tempest hound? Or, do they get some kind of exotic zilla?

Is the only change of the orthrus the color or do tempest hounds sometimes come with higher stats or a different card?

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Aberlone wrote:
Who gets what? I am a myth wizard and I hatched my orthrus with a storm wizard's stormzilla and finally, after two tries, got a tempest hound. My hatching partner just got another stormzilla. Can a storm wizard get a tempest hound? Or, do they get some kind of exotic zilla?

Is the only change of the orthrus the color or do tempest hounds sometimes come with higher stats or a different card?

1. Lets take Stormzilla and Orthrus. You have a chance to get Mythzilla, the Stormzilla side of the mix, or Tempest Hound, the Orthrus side of the mix. So yes, storm can get Tempest Hound. (50% to get a Hybrid. 50% to get your school pet again!)
2. Yes, they change color, but then your newly hathed pet has inherited talents from its parents. So dont be surprised when you train your Tempest Hound to teen and get storm resist talent!

Igloogirl3