Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
So I'm a noob when it comes to hatching pets and everything but I have a question. Is it possible for a pet that was hatched before Spritely was introduced to gain said talent? For example, my Tempest has gotten Spell Proof and Pain Giver. The only other talent I would like it to gain would be spritely. Is it possible for the pet to gain this ability since it was created before Spritely existed? Thanks in advance -
Ryan FireGem
Level 73: Transcendent Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TehEpicBlack on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
So I'm a noob when it comes to hatching pets and everything but I have a question. Is it possible for a pet that was hatched before Spritely was introduced to gain said talent? For example, my Tempest has gotten Spell Proof and Pain Giver. The only other talent I would like it to gain would be spritely. Is it possible for the pet to gain this ability since it was created before Spritely existed? Thanks in advance -
Ryan FireGem
Level 73: Transcendent Pyromancer
Yes. That's the whole idea behind hatching. You must, however, hatch with a pet that has spritely as a stat to get a chance to have it on your next pet.