Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
1
I have a Blizzard Cat and I hatched with a friend that can have a spritely. I just trained my new cat to teen and no Spritely yet. Will I get it to an adult? Please answer cause I need it to survive on solo quests

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
66
I don't think there's any sure way of knowing when you'll get that talent(assuming it manifests). I'd train it to adult and see what happens, you may get something else that's really helpful.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
Seth97007 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I have a Blizzard Cat and I hatched with a friend that can have a spritely. I just trained my new cat to teen and no Spritely yet. Will I get it to an adult? Please answer cause I need it to survive on solo quests
There is no way to know or guarantee that any pet that has the possibility of spritely will ever get it...this is even more so for a hatched pet. Hatched pets get some characteristics of each parent. Train it and see...

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
44
Only if the friend's pet taught your Blizzard Cat how to learn Spritely very well, in other words, you won't know untill the end.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
173
Seth97007 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I have a Blizzard Cat and I hatched with a friend that can have a spritely. I just trained my new cat to teen and no Spritely yet. Will I get it to an adult? Please answer cause I need it to survive on solo quests
It is only a teen. The only way to know if you'll get it is if you're lucky and you get it, or if you go all the way and you don't get it. Also, your friend's pet may not have given your pet spritely. I suggest training in Intellect and Agility, or Agility and Power. If one is maxed, remember to do only incoming healing and power. Then you can do whatever you want. =P

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
Seth97007 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I have a Blizzard Cat and I hatched with a friend that can have a spritely. I just trained my new cat to teen and no Spritely yet. Will I get it to an adult? Please answer cause I need it to survive on solo quests
Maybe it will on adult maybe ancient maybe epic maybe mega OR MAYBE IT WILL NEVER HAVE IT! Besides after my pet got fairy friend, I kinda dislike sprite. I get a lot of people asking to hatch with my hatched ice nutcracker pet. They tell me their pet has sprite, it tell them I hate that ability.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
I have a pet Evil Sandman with awesome status, but no spritly
I'm interested in hatching with anyone who has any healing may cast talents.
I gave up and guessed my Evil Sandman won't manifest spritly.
Can anyone hatch with me so the cost over 70,000 gold?
Thanks -MadisonWinterHorn

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
37
dravenheart615 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't think there's any sure way of knowing when you'll get that talent(assuming it manifests). I'd train it to adult and see what happens, you may get something else that's really helpful.
I have trained my Judgement pet to Ancient and I have still seen no spritely. But I know for a fact it has the ability to get spritely. Although I haven't gotten spritely yet, I have gotten Gargantuan and it has really helped with its 225 punch boost. I will keep training my pet since I just got it, and hopefully end up with spritely.(BTW mega snack packs really help) If you/I don't get spritely you/I can hatch with another pet with spritely and that will increase your chances of getting spritely in the second pet.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
37
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I have a pet Evil Sandman with awesome status, but no spritly
I'm interested in hatching with anyone who has any healing may cast talents.
I gave up and guessed my Evil Sandman won't manifest spritly.
Can anyone hatch with me so the cost over 70,000 gold?
Thanks -MadisonWinterHorn
I can hatch Judgement with the ability for spritely, but has not received it yet. If you want a sure spritely, get the Jellyfish from the crowns shop.

Kelsey Sunpetal Level 66

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
No sure way of getting spritely, train it to adult and see if you want. Also heres a link that might help you.
Link:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely
Good luck and happy pet training and hatching.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
2
i hatch with someone with the bear (healing and resist) and i had a jade oni (may cast hex spell and accaury) we hatch a bear! :D by any chance will meh bear get the healing? pppplllllzzzzz o.o

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
488
brianna fairydust on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
i hatch with someone with the bear (healing and resist) and i had a jade oni (may cast hex spell and accaury) we hatch a bear! :D by any chance will meh bear get the healing? pppplllllzzzzz o.o
Read the comments above. It has a slight chance that it may learn it.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
37
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone here EVER seen a pet evil sandman with spritly?
Yes!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
1
hey can someone help me I need to know how do I get my pet to get either fairy unicorn or good resist I need tips because I keep training pets and I get no luck is there a certain pet or some way of giving it certain snacks that will help? someone explain please

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
kswgdog112 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Yes!
Where? And what level? (My Evil Sandman is epic now and no spritly I just gave up)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
37
There are these pet Giraffes that came from the super bundle, anyone has one. I doesn't give a card or anything but it is guaranteed spritely. If you hatch any pet with a first generation Giraffe you will most likely get spritely. I have hatched a Judgement, a Burnzilla, and a Hydra with my Giraffe and all the offspring (none of them were Giraffes) got spritely by adult. Currently I use my hatched Judgement (Ancient) which gives me spritely, 9% resist (from the Giraffe) and gargantuan, which my original Judgement already had.

Kelsey Sunpetal 70

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
37
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Then can you hatch with me?
Sure, I will need to get gold though, I won't be on Wizard101 for the weekend, so maybe around the middle of next week.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
251
Champion
May 10, 2013
483
This isn't a Brave Hound or a Girrafe. These are always permitted to learn Spritely at teen. Otherwise, you will have no chance seeing or picking your pets talents...
And of course, you should train them more

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
phatboi6e on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
hey can someone help me I need to know how do I get my pet to get either fairy unicorn or good resist I need tips because I keep training pets and I get no luck is there a certain pet or some way of giving it certain snacks that will help? someone explain please
For those talents I found you will need a crown pet that is able to get these talents or hatch with someone who has a pet with those talents. Most combine a few pets to get SPUD in one pet.

In game, from the Celestia pet vendor, for 10,000 gold you can start with a StarFish and he has chance of spell proof and spritely. You can also farm the first boss in Trial of the Spheres for a Sea Dragon.

Each pet has a different set of talents it could get. It's best to check wizard101central.com under pets to see what talents your pet can get before you even bother training it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
PlayHard101 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
This isn't a Brave Hound or a Girrafe. These are always permitted to learn Spritely at teen. Otherwise, you will have no chance seeing or picking your pets talents...
And of course, you should train them more
Brave Hound, from the code, is 100% to learn Spritely.
There is a chance if you hatched with one, the orgininal one is supposed to, but the ones that have been hatched have a chance.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone here EVER seen a pet evil sandman with spritly?
Yes!
I can gaurantee there are Evil Sandmen out there with the spritely talent, I know this for a fact because I own one.
Mine (Mr Bentley) is a second generation pet. I bought two evil sandmen at the Crown shop but neither of them developed spritely. I hatched one of them with a pet that had the spritely talent (sorry I can't remember what type of pet it was) and it was passed on to Mr Bentley.
Check Central Wiki under first generation pets and you will notice that very few balance pets have spritely, personally I believe its probably because Balance wizards can heal themselves and others like Life and perhaps KI didn't think a pet with spritely was really important.
I have trained Mr Bentley up to Mega and I'm now trying to develop a Harpy with the spritely talent using Mr Bentley as one of the parents.
Nothing is garaunteed but you may find hatching with a pet that has spritely from your second school may help too.
James Dreamweaver Lvl 90

1