Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shark pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Ok so here is the idea. i think there should be a shark pet. one i think it would be a cool pet and two i think this is long overdue. if KI needs ideas to model this pet after just use the frosty fish.
Ok so here are its stats and pedigree ect. And it should look like the shark mount.

Pedigree:67

Strength:220
Intellect:215
Agility:230
Will:215
Power:235

Ok so here are the talents i think it should learn:

Storm Blade, pain-giver,wise,storm striker, critical striker,storm giver,spell proof,spritely,energizing battery,windstorm
Here is my idea for the spell card it gives: eneraged great white(will look like normal storm shark spell)
effects: 400 damage and leaves a 25% storm blade behind
Pip cost:4
And idk to much about derby talents so KI can figure those out if the consider my idea.
Soooooo ty very much for letting me post, pls consider my idea.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Ooh I would put that on my . All I have on it is a dumb Storman.
But you forgot how to get it.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
oh yea lol
well. ok so to get the shark pet it should either be from a new boss in cl orrrrrr maybe a pack lol or well ki can figure it out lol

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
angeltheghosthunte... on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Ok so here is the idea. i think there should be a shark pet. one i think it would be a cool pet and two i think this is long overdue. if KI needs ideas to model this pet after just use the frosty fish.
Ok so here are its stats and pedigree ect. And it should look like the shark mount.

Pedigree:67

Strength:220
Intellect:215
Agility:230
Will:215
Power:235

Ok so here are the talents i think it should learn:

Storm Blade, pain-giver,wise,storm striker, critical striker,storm giver,spell proof,spritely,energizing battery,windstorm
Here is my idea for the spell card it gives: eneraged great white(will look like normal storm shark spell)
effects: 400 damage and leaves a 25% storm blade behind
Pip cost:4
And idk to much about derby talents so KI can figure those out if the consider my idea.
Soooooo ty very much for letting me post, pls consider my idea.
if i had a storm type i would consider your idea i think its a great idea i wish i was that creative great job big bro :D :D :) :)

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Absolutely LOVE this idea for a pet! Very good suggestion, Angel. Would be cool if it played tempest lol. People would have a fit. Love the pet idea, Angel.