Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scorpion pet plz help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
4
Ok so I have recently been trying to get a scorpion pet. I noticed barely anyone has them. If you have a scorpion I ask is that if you would like to hatch with my Tailstorm Pantera

Talents: Stormclaw Storm cat spell Does 520 damge and 25% to next Spell

Pain Giver 5% attack

Critical striker 22% critical

If you happen to have the scorpion reply plz (I do not need to know the talents, I just need your wizards name and where and when to meet.)

- Cody Ashead

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
147
Eyepatchtan on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I have recently been trying to get a scorpion pet. I noticed barely anyone has them. If you have a scorpion I ask is that if you would like to hatch with my Tailstorm Pantera

Talents: Stormclaw Storm cat spell Does 520 damge and 25% to next Spell

Pain Giver 5% attack

Critical striker 22% critical

If you happen to have the scorpion reply plz (I do not need to know the talents, I just need your wizards name and where and when to meet.)

- Cody Ashead
I have a scorpion pet, when I train it to adult, I would be glad to hatch with you.

Idk when to meet up because it's still a baby.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
Eyepatchtan on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I have recently been trying to get a scorpion pet. I noticed barely anyone has them. If you have a scorpion I ask is that if you would like to hatch with my Tailstorm Pantera

Talents: Stormclaw Storm cat spell Does 520 damge and 25% to next Spell

Pain Giver 5% attack

Critical striker 22% critical

If you happen to have the scorpion reply plz (I do not need to know the talents, I just need your wizards name and where and when to meet.)

- Cody Ashead
Please refer to the "A Note About Hatch Meet - Ups"

Not saying that I have one, but they aren't so rare. All you get is one Epic Talent which I think is May Cast Empowerment or Fortify or Conviction

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
241
PlayHard101 on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Please refer to the "A Note About Hatch Meet - Ups"

Not saying that I have one, but they aren't so rare. All you get is one Epic Talent which I think is May Cast Empowerment or Fortify or Conviction
That's only with a first generation one. You never know what you will get when you hatch. Someone can breed in all kinds of cool traits into a scorpion. Just depends on which one you find to hatch with.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2008
96
Just as with every other aspect of Wiz101 (and every other game) there are casual pet hatchers and hard-core pet hatchers. For a casual pet hatcher, the talents aren't nearly as important as having a special-looking pet to tag along with you on your adventures through the Spiral.

For end-game achiever types, a pet who supports their playstyle is far more important than the type of the pet. For everyone else, that's much less true. The original poster sounds like a casual player who just wants a scorpion as a pet and doesn't care much about whether scorpions have any "good" talents or even if it has any first-generation talents at all.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
4
Unicorns And Drago... on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
I have a scorpion pet, when I train it to adult, I would be glad to hatch with you.

Idk when to meet up because it's still a baby.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Well let me say I look forward to hatching with you. Keep in touch so we can meet up. OK?

- Cody Ashead