Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school of green spider.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
before I give the critter to a wizard, and then have to place it in my shared bank, and then extract it from the bank and lose all the energy on the wizard who can make best use of it...

what is the school of the green spider?
Further: Is the green spider typed as one school, but then made to learn skills from another school?

I have noticed this annoying trend... Ie: the Dread Grimoire learns myth boosting skills and myth assist spells, has little myth symbols spilling out of its pages, and is a balance type pet! The brown spider gives a life attack boost bubble card, and is a death type pet! For those of us who like to maximize our gear according to school this is rather annoying!

so, ya is the green spider a life school pet because it is green? and does it learn life skills, or another school's skills?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
On another note, your Brown Spider must be hatched because the first generation only has Death related and selfish talents. Dread Grimoire has a free myth trap at baby, the possible learned talents cover other schools but all are useful for any school especially Balance.
Pixie
Feint
Hex, Powerplay, Balanceblade, Weakness
Buff Minion

Squire
Jan 21, 2010