Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I am currently a level 33 death wizard and i'm looking for a good death pet. i am wondering if i will be able to get an Avenging Fossil pet if i hatch with one since it is school only and i am of that school

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Heartless245 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I am currently a level 33 death wizard and i'm looking for a good death pet. i am wondering if i will be able to get an Avenging Fossil pet if i hatch with one since it is school only and i am of that school
Yes.
however, it would be best to actually earn it like everyone else.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Heartless245 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Since your only level 33, your not high enough at all to get an avenging fossil. You will get it once you level up a bit.

Angela Gem, Exalted theurgist

Survivor
May 06, 2011
does anyone have a judgement that they are willing to hatch with my sun serpent?I really am trying to get every pet in the game so if you see me around plz ask me if i have your pet plz i am brooke storm breaker.I am fire so dont ask if its like a ice only and cant hatch any hybrids,so wiz on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!