Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Hatching

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
Once i saw a jade hound so i thought it was the most adorable pet i ever saw, it was a mix of satyr and orthrus so i farmed raven coven for a week and got the money to hatch. I got a traveller while the myth got jade hound so i tried a couple of more times no jade hound and the others would get jade hound. so here's my question, does myth only get it? :? I know it's random but still. thanks.
Cheyenne Pixiesinger
Level 50 Life
Cya in the spiral!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
18
Hey i know what you mean but i think that when you hatch for a hybrid there is 70% chance of getting your school type of hybrid and a 30% chance of getting the others type of hybrid (note i just made up the numbers but they make sense) also i have hatched my stormzilla three times now and all i have gotten is a stormzilla hybrid pet so good luck at getting the hybrid you want.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
51
i am not happy three times i have mixed my wraith with a helephant and only got a stronger Wraith.never a helephant or a mix of the two which i believe would be Archefiend.i have wasted 130,000 gold for the same pets i already have.i want a refund!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
zappyzach wrote:
Hey i know what you mean but i think that when you hatch for a hybrid there is 70% chance of getting your school type of hybrid and a 30% chance of getting the others type of hybrid (note i just made up the numbers but they make sense) also i have hatched my stormzilla three times now and all i have gotten is a stormzilla hybrid pet so good luck at getting the hybrid you want.

Oh now i get it thanks for explaining it.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
1
I have also hatched stormzilla with orthrus several times and I only get another stormzilla. It seems as if the person that has the orthrus only gets a new breed. One got mythzilla and two more got the tempest hound. I think there needs to be some specifics as to the chance of receiving the pet that you want because that's not fair. I play all the time and earn gold hoping to hatch the pet I won't but the myth person that I hatch with always gets the pet. I want the pet so bad, I'm willing to purchase with with crowns if it was available. :(