Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about a pet, please post

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
109
Ok, so i know that you could used to get the Pixie Queen pet, can you still get it? And if you can who drops it?

Thank you all who posted

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Defender
Feb 15, 2010
139
Angelocean wrote:
smogger


Can the poster please explain what that is, and what it has to do with this?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
7
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
52
sparks123454 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
smogger


Can the poster please explain what that is, and what it has to do with this?
Smogger is a 'hidden' boss in katz lab in MB

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
kayola9000 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
smogger



rattlebones


Yeah yeah, don't act smart and post false information.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
2
Does anybody know how to get these to pets a crabling and a death cyclops.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
168
littlemole8 wrote:
Ok, so i know that you could used to get the Pixie Queen pet, can you still get it? And if you can who drops it?

Thank you all who posted


Ok, So you have to unlock Marleybone to get this pet. Then, You have to do the lab. when you battle dr von katstein, you will see a giant platform up to the side on your left. That is where you will find smogger ( who drops the pixie queen). But first, you have to find three piles of wood. It should be easy!

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
168
thundercon wrote:
Does anybody know how to get these to pets a crabling and a death cyclops.


To get the crab pet you have to fight crazy forest sprit in mooshu.

The death cyclops you get in Ds. You have to fight general greystone to get it.