Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible to hatch a FLAMEZILLA with attack?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
PLz help! been all over the net looking for a way to hatch a flamezilla with attack card for my fire wiz. Could my magma colossus, helephant or any other pet mixed with someone elses flamezilla (with fire attack card) get me that pet with card. has anyone done it or knows someone who has?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
32
All of the Firezillas that I've seen including the two that I own were acquired through the purchase of gift cards prior to the release of the Pet Pavilion.

I don't know if KI still allows the Firezilla card to manifest itself as a talent under the new pet system.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
is the one with a four pip fire attack card obtainable through the mixing process, not the firezillla with storm card. anyone??

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
132
Sort of. Probably.

The gift card pets are not on KI's short list of pets that will not replicate during a hatching process. Therefore, if you can find a player that has the flamezilla with the 4-pip flamezilla card, and are very, very, VEEEEEERYYYY lucky, their flamezilla might replicate into your account.

Considering the amount of gold you would burn in such an attempt, you might be better served keeping an eye on the gift card page. The cards those pets come with switch out every month or so.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
Talance3 wrote:
, if you can find a player that has the flamezilla with the 4-pip flamezilla card, and are very, very, VEEEEEERYYYY lucky, their flamezilla might replicate into your account.



thank you for your reply :) Is there any way to ask KI about this? (moderator?) I am prepared to put alot of REAL money into this and would like a definitive ansewer from someone who knows.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
6
I know for a fact this is possible. All gift card pets can be received through hatching, but it seems you are more likely to get the other pet.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
132
travisAk wrote:
Talance3 wrote:
, if you can find a player that has the flamezilla with the 4-pip flamezilla card, and are very, very, VEEEEEERYYYY lucky, their flamezilla might replicate into your account.



thank you for your reply :) Is there any way to ask KI about this? (moderator?) I am prepared to put alot of REAL money into this and would like a definitive ansewer from someone who knows.


Your best bet to get a *guaranteed* flamezilla pet, is to keep an eye on the game/giftcards page. It usually updates at the end of the month. the 4-pip card version usually shows up every 3 months or so.

It will depend on your own personal situation to decide on whether to wait for the pet to show back up, or to buy the card and wait for the pet to change before it's redeemed. (Personally, I would recommend the former. KI will feel more economic pressure to keep the firezilla version of the pet available if that is the only time the cards get sold.)

Breeding for a flamezilla will _always_ be a gamble. You can look for a player on the hatching boards on fan sites like wizard 101 central. If you have a pet in your account with a relatively high pedigree (55+), you have a _higher_ chance of getting the flamezilla, but go into it expecting to have to make at least 5 breed attempts. When breeding 50+ pedigree pets, having to try a dozen or more times is not unheard of.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
19
They hatch pretty easy, I have hatched three in four attempts. 1st time used hydra with same pedigree. Next three were with magma colossus with higher pedigree. So use a pet with a higher pedigree. Seems like the lower pedigree has a better chance of hatching.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
Talance3 wrote:


Your best bet to get a *guaranteed* flamezilla pet, is to keep an eye on the game/giftcards page. It usually updates at the end of the month. the 4-pip card version usually shows up every 3 months or so.



The cards are not obtainable in Canada and cannot be bought online and sent internationally through the website :( Thanks AGAIN for the valuable info. Has anyone out there obtained this pet through the mixing process?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
547
Firestarter75 wrote:
They hatch pretty easy, I have hatched three in four attempts. 1st time used hydra with same pedigree. Next three were with magma colossus with higher pedigree. So use a pet with a higher pedigree. Seems like the lower pedigree has a better chance of hatching.


update, hatched my colossus with a friends flamezilla and obtained ANOTHER magma colossus, thinking it may have gotten resist i lvl'ed it up and discovered--> dun du dahhh! it had worse stats than my magma :( :(. after careful deliberation i came to another option-->begging my american friend to go to best buy and get me a card. KI you tured me into a cyber begger jk (great game anyway, expensive at times but stll great) now i wait till october.