Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polar Bear Cub Hatching?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I have tried between many times ( I think about 10) now to hatch my polar bear cub with another pet -- several times with my starfish, and several times with my nutcracker -- in the attempt to get a polar bear cub that will also heal.

Not once has the hatching resulted in a Polar Bear Cub.

Is this pet one of the pets that will not manifest in hatching, or have I just been extremely unlucky?

Has any one else out there managed to produce a second generation Polar Bear Cub?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
Check with Dr. Von. She just posted about having a hatch with a Polar Bear Cub that was, I believe, a success. Maybe she'll share what she did.

ramblinwilly

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
I have tried between many times ( I think about 10) now to hatch my polar bear cub with another pet -- several times with my starfish, and several times with my nutcracker -- in the attempt to get a polar bear cub that will also heal.

Not once has the hatching resulted in a Polar Bear Cub.

Is this pet one of the pets that will not manifest in hatching, or have I just been extremely unlucky?

Has any one else out there managed to produce a second generation Polar Bear Cub?
Well, the day after I posted this, I hatched a second generation Polar Bear Cub, so I answered my own question. Yes, they can be hatched.