Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet's stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
So I'm a lvl 108, storm. I've trained over 20 pets to adult just to hatch, on multiple occasions. Because of all the failed mega pets results, I've trained roughly 100 pets to adult - with additional to mega. I've been doing this since I was lvl 40, along with my death wizard before this. I'm getting real tired of it.

A simple solution that makes both me (and I think many other wizards) and Kingsisle happy: let us buy (with crowns within the game, or real money at a gamestop or something) the certain species of pets with our choice of 5 pre-set stats so we know for certain we'll get the pet we want. Now, we still have to train the pet to mega, but we know we won't waste tons of mega snacks and energy on a pet we never use. That way whoever doesn't agree with me doesn't have to buy the pet, and those who are extremely frustrated with the pets stats that screw up on the fifth stat can play with enjoyment and put their thousands of wasted energy to good use.

Now I don't know for certain about the millions of other players, but this will definitely make me happier playing this game. I've taken 3 yearly breaks from this game purely because i was so frustrated with the pet stats and training. please at least consider this.