Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets in battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
Hey, this is my first post.
Anyway, I just wanted to know if your able to buy a pet that helps you in battle with just gold and not crowns. I would also like to know if it's cheap or expensive so I know how much gold to save. I'm saving for that white owl from the Crowns Shop and I'm planning to buy it for gold ( it's about 20,000 gold ) because it gives a 50%- an enemy's attack. Anyway thanks for reading and this is my first post!

Dylan Firewraith Level 22

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
XoxoCutyPieRewritt... on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Hey, this is my first post.
Anyway, I just wanted to know if your able to buy a pet that helps you in battle with just gold and not crowns. I would also like to know if it's cheap or expensive so I know how much gold to save. I'm saving for that white owl from the Crowns Shop and I'm planning to buy it for gold ( it's about 20,000 gold ) because it gives a 50%- an enemy's attack. Anyway thanks for reading and this is my first post!

Dylan Firewraith Level 22
Some suggest that to start a good pet if you are low on crowns there is the Starfish. It's Spritely and Spell Proof are hard to get but start of a good pet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish

It is for sale at the pet vendor in Celestia Base Camp for $10,000 gold, you can usually hitch a port from someone with access to there.

Mary