Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets from card packs that can cast spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
4
I was wondering if there was a crown pack that has a chance of giving a pet that can learn to cast a spell. I know this is a rare talent but with my luck i might get it(i get a pet at least every other pack that i buy.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4933
MythMage999 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering if there was a crown pack that has a chance of giving a pet that can learn to cast a spell. I know this is a rare talent but with my luck i might get it(i get a pet at least every other pack that i buy.
Pretty much every pack has pets like this.
You can research them all here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Card_Packs

Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
4
Thanks for the help! If there is a pack you recommend i would like to know.

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
MythMage999 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for the help! If there is a pack you recommend i would like to know.
What may casts are you looking for? Healing, buffs, auras, etc etc etc... For healing the yulidete (spelling way off!! ) pack has a chance at the yulidete spirit which has a may cast unicorn trait. That's All I know unless I research it

Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
4
I want a pet with spritely but anything else should be fine as long as it is not a blade for anything else than myth

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
MythMage999 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I want a pet with spritely but anything else should be fine as long as it is not a blade for anything else than myth
To get you started here is a list of pets that can get Spritely.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely

As you click on the pets it will tell you where to get them.