Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Upgrades Solution?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
46
Here's some good ideas how our pets upgrades through the training process or methods by ranking like us.
The pets reached at Mega fully trained pets cannot be level up to other pets whose under "Mega"
Because we spent so much time, I mean everything just to get to Mega", Everyone knows how it is to train our pets so very painful indeed so everyone please let Kingsisle to hear your voice and your thoughts about this issue.
1)Teen receive 55% regardless the talent.
2)adult receive 65% regardless the talents.
3)Ancient receive 75% regardless the talents.
4)Epic receive 85% regardless the talents.
5)Mega receive 95% regardless the talents.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
Bennotoriuos fire on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Here's some good ideas how our pets upgrades through the training process or methods by ranking like us.
The pets reached at Mega fully trained pets cannot be level up to other pets whose under "Mega"
Because we spent so much time, I mean everything just to get to Mega", Everyone knows how it is to train our pets so very painful indeed so everyone please let Kingsisle to hear your voice and your thoughts about this issue.
1)Teen receive 55% regardless the talent.
2)adult receive 65% regardless the talents.
3)Ancient receive 75% regardless the talents.
4)Epic receive 85% regardless the talents.
5)Mega receive 95% regardless the talents.
55% and 95% of what? I don't see any idea here.

Delver
Oct 11, 2010
270
I have no issue with the failed pet system. sometimes you get lucky on hatches sometimes it takes 100+ times to get the pet just how you want it. How about unlocking a 6th talent and calling pets ultra pets :) now 4k pain on the fails oh how sweet the sound :)

Survivor
May 28, 2011
46
masterryan1969 on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
I have no issue with the failed pet system. sometimes you get lucky on hatches sometimes it takes 100+ times to get the pet just how you want it. How about unlocking a 6th talent and calling pets ultra pets :) now 4k pain on the fails oh how sweet the sound :)
It doesn't matter what's the changes as long as it benefits to us all wizards and sounds good to me to unlock the 6th talents.That's a good idea as well".

Survivor
May 28, 2011
46
seethe42 on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
55% and 95% of what? I don't see any idea here.
I just wondering", if you did actually read it unless you did not understand my point of view here but thanks with your negative feed back still appreciated, if your against the whole concept to separate every pets by each rank on certain percentage.The Mega pet should separate from the other pets did not train to mega.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
Bennotoriuos fire on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I just wondering", if you did actually read it unless you did not understand my point of view here but thanks with your negative feed back still appreciated, if your against the whole concept to separate every pets by each rank on certain percentage.The Mega pet should separate from the other pets did not train to mega.
I said nothing negative. Your "idea" doesn't explain anything. What are you asking for? You list percentages but percentages of WHAT? I'm sorry but your original post makes absolutely no sense in English. It's not coherent. You did it again with your reply. You mention separating them by percentage but again fail to say percentage of WHAT.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
46
seethe42 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I said nothing negative. Your "idea" doesn't explain anything. What are you asking for? You list percentages but percentages of WHAT? I'm sorry but your original post makes absolutely no sense in English. It's not coherent. You did it again with your reply. You mention separating them by percentage but again fail to say percentage of WHAT.
The percentage is how much the pet train to certain level like started with Teen,Adult,Ancient,Epic and Mega all this pets should not have the same ratio of percentage each level in other words every pet should have graded each on level of degree as the pet progress towards Mega pet.Got it now?I hope made this better understanding bout the pet concept to separate its ratio instead of generalized as the same percents every pets regardless the level.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
71
Don't get upset, I don't think a lot of people on the forum could understand this, the grammar was quite poor to the point that it hinder the understanding of the concept.