Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Renaming

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Hell everyone!

So I, after a very long time, finally found a Deep Leviathan to hatch with so I could get a Chaos Leviathan. Well, I didn't like the name I got, so I had to go to the Shopping District to re-name it and then back to the Pet Pavilion. Well, I was thinking there should be a NPC in the Pet Pavilion that will only do pet renaming. I think it would save a lot of time and we could just go, hatch-rename-train, not hatch-commons-shopping district-rename-commons-pet pavilion-train.

-Nick

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Hell everyone!

So I, after a very long time, finally found a Deep Leviathan to hatch with so I could get a Chaos Leviathan. Well, I didn't like the name I got, so I had to go to the Shopping District to re-name it and then back to the Pet Pavilion. Well, I was thinking there should be a NPC in the Pet Pavilion that will only do pet renaming. I think it would save a lot of time and we could just go, hatch-rename-train, not hatch-commons-shopping district-rename-commons-pet pavilion-train.

-Nick
That's a grat idea but to save KI extra design and programming perhaps this option could be offered by established pet pavillion NPC's like Tennant or Dusty etc.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
Well, it wouldn't be that much work to walk around but an updated Pet Pavilion is a good idea.