Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Commercial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
7
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?

Champion
Aug 10, 2009
455
icesorcer11 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?


Yes you can get that pet. Viktor Snowcrusher <i think was his name> drops the pet. It looks cool but has no card :( I for one wish all pets had cards. :)

ellie

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
Cheryl09 wrote:
icesorcer11 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?


Yes you can get that pet. Viktor Snowcrusher <i think was his name> drops the pet. It looks cool but has no card :( I for one wish all pets had cards. :)

ellie


ERRNT! ERRNT! wrong answear please try again

Historian
May 02, 2009
698
izzi250 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
icesorcer11 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?


Yes you can get that pet. Viktor Snowcrusher <i think was his name> drops the pet. It looks cool but has no card :( I for one wish all pets had cards. :)

ellie


ERRNT! ERRNT! wrong answear please try again


actually, Cheyrl09 is right. the skeletal warrior pet is dropped by viktor snowcrusher in the drake hatchery(no card, but decent stats). I know because I have gotten one from him.

Hope I helped.