Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting the right hatched pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I hatched with two of my friends and got another stormzilla with both hatches instead of getting the hatched pet i should of got. i hatched stormzilla with helephant and stormzilla with wraith hoping to get a grimzilla and a burnzilla i think but all i got was another stormzilla how can i get the pets i was supposed to get without spending more gold cause i payed for the hatched pets but only got two other stormzillas :( :( :(

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There is no way guarantee hatched pet result nor to simply "get" the pet you want. There is only a chance-per KI hatching info from update-to obtain a new, interesting blended pet. Frustrating I know, for price paid for upper level pets seems too high to not obtain a new pet.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
lightmom2 wrote:
I hatched with two of my friends and got another stormzilla with both hatches instead of getting the hatched pet i should of got. i hatched stormzilla with helephant and stormzilla with wraith hoping to get a grimzilla and a burnzilla i think but all i got was another stormzilla how can i get the pets i was supposed to get without spending more gold cause i payed for the hatched pets but only got two other stormzillas :( :( :(
it is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to get a hybrid i got a hybrid oiin test realm on my third try