Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet/Mount Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I am a huge animal lover as well as a fiction fan but all the mounts aren't well FUN. So I came up with a few ideas and heck try them on test and if they dont work no harm done. So here it is WOLVES, cool right? I mean a little wolf pup you can have as a pet and a full grown wolf as a mount! Loads of people like wolves and another thing do what you guys did for the dragons! Have white, black, and grey as the base they can choose from then have white, blue, red/pink, black, grey and other colors (not yellow though). I would buy them right away and many other people would too. Anyway at least THINK about my idea! Oh and the spell the wolf pup would give is like the heck hound only it would howl at a moon then hit the attacker.
Thanks! :-)

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i totally agree i had the same idea last night but mine is more like this ok say when you get your 7 pip spell you get a mount as well but it is no ordinary mount like say life gets to ride a centaur and fire gets to ride dragon storm gets to ride kraken myth get orthrus mounts balance get hydra death i think some kind of bone creature idk yet cause they got no real type of creatuer pet so maybe a dog mad of bones or lion or some thing and ice get like a ice wyvern to ride so they are like school specific mounts it would be really cool so KI if you see this think about like adding the school specific mounts and the wolf one that would be cool cause i really would like to ride a dragon that looks like the fire dragon card cause i fire and that would be cool

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2010
ithink that bone thing you said could be like a skeleton dragon. i also think that you should get pets that could turn into mounts when they get to a certain lvl example- little wolf that turns in to giant wolf and you could ride those transform pets as i would call them could get a card

you are riding them in the fight then there move comes up they jump in the fight to use there move and you are still on there back! just like a brand new heroic hit but with a mount

look for me on wiz i really want to hatch i have a silverbackwildclaw 58 pedigree my name is Amy dragoncaller and i want a orthrus or tempest hound

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
darksuicune wrote:
ithink that bone thing you said could be like a skeleton dragon. i also think that you should get pets that could turn into mounts when they get to a certain lvl example- little wolf that turns in to giant wolf and you could ride those transform pets as i would call them could get a card

you are riding them in the fight then there move comes up they jump in the fight to use there move and you are still on there back! just like a brand new heroic hit but with a mount

look for me on wiz i really want to hatch i have a silverbackwildclaw 58 pedigree my name is Amy dragoncaller and i want a orthrus or tempest hound

OOH! i just noticed your name, darksuicune. do you like pokemon too! i no i do!!!!!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010