Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
some of my pet ideas are

fire dragon

leviathan

myth or deathzilla

skeletal dragon

dryad

an owl like gamma

a raven

those are some of my ideas lets here some of yours

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010

i think about instead of a heckhound or ghost heckhounds i think a pitch black one would be SOOOOOOO cool! i have a blacklab at my place and he is SOOO cute!!! well thats my idea..??!!
( all black and looks cute! )

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
some of my pet ideas are

fire dragon

leviathan

myth or deathzilla

skeletal dragon

dryad

an owl like gamma

a raven

those are some of my ideas lets here some of yours

blaze legendary pyromancer

i like that idea blaze
seth silverhammer master death

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I think will be great if they change the pets on the gift cards, is been so long that the same pets are on the gift cards I think will be so nice if they do a change on the pets, and other thing about when you train pets they sure give more points on the the pets, for exemple.. you give 4 points if you do a excellent job on training on a game, after adult they sure go high like 6 or 8 points for each game.. because 4 points takes forever to get a pet to epic. and they sure reduce the prices on snacks. that will be so great for all of us :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
i think it would be cool if they started having pet quests to level up your pet and not just play minigames that give 1-4 xp that takes a long time to level them up . And when i say pets having quests i mean without there owners and just pets running around the spiral and they could speak in a pet language i would like to say this is not my idea and i dont remember his name but would be sweat if they would do it if you agree post yes or leave what you think its up to the people at KingsIsle so its all in your hands
8)