Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet ideas!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok I have some ideas about pets.
My first idea is what if you could dress up your pet?? You could put little bows in it's hair and a cute little hat on it's head!! The pet store could sell them and you could buy them! The minnuim cost would be 100 gold and the most 1000 gold. You could buy hats bows shirts pants and more!!! I just think this would be cool!!!!
Ok my second idea is pet personalitys!!! Like for example one pet could be playful and another grumpy all the time. One could like sweets, one could be hyper, etc. And what if you could play with your pets and buy beds for them. I see pet beds for decoration at the pet shop but I wish you could really buy them. You could buy balls at the shop or a trampaleen or a bubble blower etc. there and play with your pets! I just think this would be so cool!!!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2008
melcookie925 wrote:
Ok I have some ideas about pets.
My first idea is what if you could dress up your pet?? You could put little bows in it's hair and a cute little hat on it's head!! The pet store could sell them and you could buy them! The minnuim cost would be 100 gold and the most 1000 gold. You could buy hats bows shirts pants and more!!! I just think this would be cool!!!!
Ok my second idea is pet personalitys!!! Like for example one pet could be playful and another grumpy all the time. One could like sweets, one could be hyper, etc. And what if you could play with your pets and buy beds for them. I see pet beds for decoration at the pet shop but I wish you could really buy them. You could buy balls at the shop or a trampaleen or a bubble blower etc. there and play with your pets! I just think this would be so cool!!!
i agree it would be so cool but it helps your character out in battle like your hat gives your character more ana or health or even a level card