Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 'Crowns Only' Pets - Dropped

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Okay, we've been seeing 'Crabling' and 'Icanthine Spectre' pets in the spiral that are 'Crowns Only', but we don't have anywhere we can BUY these pets as of yet?

When will these 'Crowns Only' pets be added to the stores and what stores?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Not sure why they say crowns only, but they are dropped pets.

the ianthine spectre drops from gurtok demon in the plaza of conquest, ds, and the crabling is said to drop from crazed forest spirit in ms.

Community Leader
Very good question Johnist ,I was thinking same thing I would not mine buying them from crowned shop ,I tired to go to where they are drop but there are so many players trying to win these pets I was not able to.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Not sure why they say crowns only, but they are dropped pets.

the ianthine spectre drops from gurtok demon in the plaza of conquest, ds, and the crabling is said to drop from crazed forest spirit in ms.

They say 'Crowns Only' because they are a special breed of pet that is intended to be bought with crowns or won as a drop. Almost every piece of gear that is 'Crowns Only' (This includes pets) is available as a Drop.

I knew where those were available as Drops. I was wondering where they would be available for purchase so that I would know how much crowns I would be saving myself by getting them as a drop.